Swiftcurrent Creek red spring
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Fade soon? another thread would work better

I will need to move out of the den sooner or later, truly it's Bazi's den, it's just for some reason I can't seem to make myself dig a den for myself. Ferdie trotted inward along the same trail he had taken before, they came across a large river that gave this land it's namesake, and it ran faster this time of year due to the melting snows but of late the water had died down some.

There beside the creek was two trees with rough brush between them and below that a hole, up high in the tree was still as of yet an empty nest, but clearly it was a nest. and though Ferdie had not realized there had been two hawks living there but he had only ever seen one at a time when he had time to pay them attention. He just couldn't tell the two apart either, Ame might be able to since she had watched birds more then he.

I liked the spot Bazi picked for the den because when I'm by the river I often thought of you. Ferdie moved to climb into the den and rummage around he pulled yet another of Bazi's fish this one was slightly dry, he trotted a few feet away looked up at the nest and set the fish down. He was again hoping to make an offer to the hawks.

Ferdie backed up and few more steps and turned to look at Ame' He smiled and nodded his head. hummm.... we need to find you a place to sleep
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i agree, so this is my last post in this one
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She glided to motion and followed after Ferdie with her ears trained his way. Ame learned that he and Bazi shared a den, which explained why the pale female had smelled so prevalently of him. Ah, I met Bazi not long ago.. in the wetland, Ame mentioned. However, she was too busy taking in the scenery -- sights and sounds alike -- to inquire further about the matter. She followed and remained attentive.

When they approached the place, she looked up towards the treetops, although Ferdie's note about the river reminding him of her made her ears splay. To know he thought of her made her unsure of what to say back. She deemed it appropriate enough, though. He had first met her at a river, and they were very much a part of who she was. She chuffed softly.

He placed a fish out beneath the nest and she kept her eyes trained skyward. Do not worry. I can sleep wherever for now, she assured him, which was all she had been doing for months now. At least here she did not have to be concerned about ranging pack wolves looking to oust her from her neutral roosts. I will den when I find the.. best place for it, but I am in no hurry. I have much settling in to do first, she exhaled all while still hoping to catch a glimpse of the birds. It has been so long.. she laughed quietly, realizing just how many moons she had spent flying solo. But, that all ended now.

She would rest when the time came, probably curled up beneath a tree somewhere near Ferdie's (and Bazi's) densite, and hope to being to acquaint herself with the landscape afterward. It would take her time but she would be dedicated to the cause. Already, things had gone smoothly, so perhaps that trend would only continue. Time would only tell.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n