Golden Glade New Members Are Coming, New Members Are Coming
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Mainly for trade and bonding reasons

Freya had just seen Alder accept Eden, Alyssum and Sylvas Streiter into their pack. Along with gave them a short intro as to how things ran in the court. With @Aspen concealed to the confined of the tunnels due to her pregnancy. Freya though she may be uninformed of the newcommers arrival. She wanted to tell the queen of their arrival as well as their skills and status. 

The knowledge of another possible litter within the pack would be something the queen might want to know. Freya had no intention of telling the queen these things behind Alders back. But with him being the highest in rank other then the queen, she though he may be busy. She approtched the entrance to the tunnels and called for the queen.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen pawed at the ground. She was utterly bored and yet had no initiative to do literally anything right now. The birth of her pups was right around the corner and they were active as ever inside her belly. She huffed uncomfortably as one of them kicked her stomach. She wanted more than anything for them to be born already. She missed the energetic wolf she was not so long ago and she felt so helpless. 

Alpha wolf and she couldn't even work to sustain her pack. Aspen's ears twitched as a call rang out at the entrance of the tunnels that had her interest perked. It was Freya, the queen wondered what the white fae could want and immediately she rose and padded her way slowly to the entrance.

The silver mother to be dipped her head in greeting and offered the snow white wolf a warm smile. "Afternoon Freya," she stated with a gentle and friendly nudge to the faes shoulder.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Freya returned a smile and friendly nudge to the queen. Freya could only imagine the strain she must feel with her pups soon to come. If Freya were allowed in the tunnel she wouldn't ask the queen to lift her head if she didn't wish to. That time would come soon enough Freya though but for now she just hoped she wouldn't strain the queen too much. She hoped the upcomming news of another possibly pregnant female wouldn't stress her. 

"Afternoon my queen. I come with news of three new members to the court."
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen looked surprised when Freya mentioned she came with news of not one not two but three new members of the court. Aspen smiled briefly at the thought that all these members were now coming to join the royal family though Aspen new nothing of where these three came from. She mae a note to thank Alder when she got the chance for helping to recruit members. They were finally beginning to get stronger and with two litters of pups on the way they would have no reason to worry about numbers now

Aspen sat down just outside of the tunnel with Freya. "What do you know of these wolves Freya, do tell. I also want to thank you for helping to keep me "in the loop" so to speak since I haven't been able to do much around here," she said mumbling the last part to herself. She hated it but at the same time, it made sense and she knew all the wolves respected her and the fact that she was continuing the royal line.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Aspen sat down beside Freya and began to ask about the new members along with thank her for keeping her up to date. Freya was happy that the queen appriciated her updates. When thinking about the new recruits she seemed obsessed with the third litter possibility. It seemed wrong from her perevious experience to have even one litter in a pack other then the royal pairs. But Alder didn't seem to feel the same, and Freya wasn't sure if her queen had similar feelings.

"It's no trouble milady. I'm happy to help in any way I can. The three new recruits were one male and two females. There names are Eden, Alyssum, and Sylvas. The two females, sisters, seemed to both have experience as medics, along with Alyssum having other cargiver skills. Sylvas is untrained but ready to learn..." she paused before saying "It also appears that Eden maybe pregnant. My assumptions assume Sylvas is her mate." she waited with her head bowed in silence, waiting for the queens responce.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen listened as the fae began to share info on their new members. A male and two females whose names were Alyssum, Eden, and Sylvas. She also explained of what use they could provide to the pack. It seemed both girls were medics which would be helpful since both Aspen and Heartha were pregnant and Ayla had just up and left them without notice. Aspen was surprised to hear that the male was untrained. It was not often males had not pursued any trades. Oh well, he would learn. She let out a soft hmm after that comment and then the fae continued.

What the snow white female said next though came as a complete surprise to Aspen. It seemed one of the females Eden was pregnant. "Uhm...hmm.." she said pausing for a moment trying to process what to say. Could the pack even support three litters, it was going to be hard just supporting the two..let alone these pups did not belong to the queen or Alder...at least..she hoped not. She was relieved though when Freya spoke of the potential of Sylvas being Edens mate. 

Aspen sat and thought for a moment. She couldn't just kick them out...they needed a home even more so if what Freya said was true. Perhaps that was why Alder had let them join. They were not ones to reject a home to those who need it. Especially if they proved to be loyal.

"Uh Alright, thank you. Do you know much about pregnancy, could you tell how far she was along? Like when she might be due. My only worry with a potential third litter is that do we have the resources to sustain them. My litter is certainly not small, believe it or not im normally pretty skinny," she said glancing briefly at her swollen belly and letting out a soft chuckle. "And I don't know how many Heartha will be expecting," she stated the look of concern still present in her gaze.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
As Freya had suspected Aspen seemed happy to learn of the new members and their available skills. Hearing her hums of understanding as Freya spoke. But she could see the look of concern on her face when Freya brought up Eden's possible pregnancy. She seemed to be thinking and processing, far more then Alder seemed to at the border. When the queen seemed to finish her thought she spoke again to Freya. 

Thanking her again before asking Freya's experience with pregnancy. Along with if she could guess how far along Eden would be. She expressed her worry about sustainability with their resources. Continuing to say how her litter and possibly Heartha's litter would be a large one. She had made a joke about her size but the look of concern was still on the queens face.

Freya wanted to calm the queen as well as give her all the information she could. "I have first hand experience with pregnancy, and I saw no visible evidence of her pregnancy. I only became aware... when Alder smelled her... hormonal differences. If she is indeed pregnant she should only be in her first weeks. She paused trying to find the right words. She also thought her husbands ability to smell the hormones of females so well might be disconcerning. Now knowing that Heatha's herd was his aswell. Freya didn't know how that came to be or if that was an issue between the king and queen, but she wanted to be cautious no matter what.

"With the addition of Alyssum, the pack now seems to have three wolves experienced with pregnancy. At least one for each mother. But I understand your concern, I had similar ones and thought you might want to hear. She explained wanting to give the queen a feeling of praparedness along with sympathy knowing Freya had the same concerns.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen was extremely thankful when Freya brought up that Eden could only be a few weeks pregnant which gave her and her puppies as well as hearthas to grow a bit before they had to work about supporting a third litter.  "Well that's good to hear, at least we will have time between mine and...Heartha's litter before the third litter is here," she stated unintentionally pausing before speaking Heartha's name. Her stomach did a blackflip that she was totally unprepared for but it might have given off a slightly different message to the white fae. 

It wouldn't entirely be wrong if Aspen wasn't thoroughly impressed there were two litters by Alder within a week of each other but what girl would be. Freya spoke again informing the silver queen that there would be enough wolves with the addition of Eden and Alyssum to have enough wolves who knew medicine. "Glad to see I wasn't the only one to have noticed that, but certainly we would not reject a mother in need of a home. I am glad we could provide shelter and support for her and her mate and sister," Aspen stated yawning for a brief moment but shrugging it off.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Freya's insight on Eden's pregnancy seemed to calm the queen. It would give her litter as well as Heartha's litter some time to settle in and grow a bit before Eden's came along. Aspen paused for a short time before speaking of Heartha's litter. Freya thought it might be due to Alder being the father of Heartha's litter as well. Freya knew very little information about the subject and only heard a small mention of it when Alder and him were meeting the new members of the pack.

After Aspen explained how the pack would never abandon a mother in need, the question of Alder's multiple litters stayed in Freya's mind. She didn't want to unnerve the queen but Freya wanted to know if the two mothers were on good terms. It would be completely understandable for Aspen to dislike having Heartha as she mothers her mates children. "Milady, might I ask the story behind Heartha's litter? If it's not to much to ask. I heard Alder mention to the newcommers that he was fathering two litters within the pack." not wanting to discomfort the queen she would be fine with leaving her to rest and learning from another if the queen wasn't feeling up to answering.
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
The silver queen cringed slightly as Freya brought up Heartha's litter and confirmed her message might have come across the wrong way when she paused. Aspen thought for a moment before nodding. "It's fine Freya, I can explain," Aspen stated taking a deep breathe before continuing. 

"Basically, I was in heat and well Alder and I rightfully mated. About a week later Heartha fell into heat and from what I can understand despite Heartha's attempt to hide, their hormones couldn't prevent the inevitable. The two mated and she too fell pregnant to his litter. " she stated taking a long pause before she continued. Feeling the need to include how she felt on the situation.

"I do not dislike the female, I have learned to forgive and forget, though what I cannot forget is the pain I felt the day that I found out, and the day that Alder ran from the court. Unintentionally he ended up leaving for much longer than he expected because he fell ill. All is well now, what has been done cannot be undone and so I am living with the fact that Alder won't just have my children. He will have Heartha's as well," she stated letting out a breathe she didn't realize she was holding until she found  herself quite breathless.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
So Alder and Apsen were the official pair of the court, and Heartha was a short time visitor for Alder. It seemed that instinct took them both over and enevitably caused Heartha's pregancy. Freya became confued slightly at the queens mention of Heartha trying to hide. Was she trying to hide her heat or hide herself from Alder? Freya thought It might be something to ask another time or someone else, as she say the queen pause again. She express the pain she felt when Alder had left the court and seemed to stay away longer then he wished to. Freya though at first that Alder had tried to leave the court for good but once it was explained that he was out longer then expected, it was clear there was an intention for him to return. 

Freya couldn't imagine how that must have felt, but she felt as though if she was in the queens shoes, she wouldn't have taken it so well. The queen let out the breath she was holding in as she began to run out of breath. She seemed tired, with her early yawn and her breathing. Freya had delivered the news of the new arrivals to the queen and should leave her now to rest, and so that Freya could learn more. "I admire your poise with such a situation. If it were me I don't think I could stay so graceful. I should leave you to rest now." she bowed her head to the queen and waited for her dismissal.

Last post for me unless something else ensues
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded as Freya commented on how well she was handling the situation and that if Freya had been presented with the same she wasn't sure she would handle it the same way. "Sometimes you have to make tough decisions in the best interest of those you care about, my job isn't always as easy I would like it to be but I live with it," Aspen stated and then dipped her head. "Thank you Freya, for informing me of these new arrivals. I appreciate being able to stay in the loop. A nap does seem like a good idea though," she said with a soft chuckle and a smile.

"It has been nice talking with you," Aspen dipped her head once more before she rose and turned tail heading back into the tunnels where she would enter into her den and enter back into the land of sleep.