Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's head lifted into an alert stance when a howl came echoing through their territory. The male instantly recognized something familiar in that desperate voice. The grey male had been marking the borders more seeing that Pearl was pregnant and soon to be delivering his babies. He didn't want any sign of weakness at his borders. They were a strong family pack and luckily he had his other members who helped him out greatly.

Sebastian trotted towards the call with some haste in his pace. He was really curious who would be standing there at their borders. The young male broke from the tree line and saw a giant like him. The browns reminded him of his brother. As he came closer he realized this was his brother! They were basically like twins in coat color and size, only he was the monochrome version of his brother. "Nathaniel!," he let out in surprise and his tail started to wag. He had no clue how Nathaniel would even react. "Brother! You are here!" he let out as he approached him, just crossing the brothers and instantly trotting into his personal space to sniff him out.

Sebastian would probably smell of Pearl and other members. Now he was the ruler of this fen and he had gained a more authoritative demeanor over the months he ruled. Not just an oversized boy, no he had really become more of a man by having a pack of his own. Sebastian then thought about their sister, and how much of a surprise it would be for Nathaniel to see her again. She left before everything with their uncle went down. He lifted his muzzle and howled for @Aviana, followed by a happy smile at his brother letting it be a surprise for him who was coming.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - October 13, 2016, 03:36 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM