Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Ok! That actually gives him a good reason to wander off after joining, not particularly interested in sleeping around everyone, but he'll come around! Also, he actually pounced on Sebastian at the end of my last post, so I'll pretend he mentions the uncle thing after ^^

"Holy shit! Some chick actually let you knock her up?" the darker brother teased, nipping his sibling's sterling ear as they parted physically. He laughed, but the sound died down as he realized what Sebastian had truly said. He had a mate, and she was so close to popping out his own nieces and/or nephews, that she might've retired to give birth that very day. "I'm going to be an uncle?" he asked rhetorically, a little incredulous of the fact. "I'm going to be an uncle." He'd never been very interested in children— potentially afraid of the commitment and responsibility— but he was certainly thinking about them now.

Would he be an awesome uncle, or a seriously terrible one? "Wh-When can I see them?" he asked, a little flustered, and completely forgetting that they weren't even born yet.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 11:19 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM