Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I must have missed that. Sorry! Perfect!

Sebastian laughed when Nathaniel said that. Though he did give him a look and a light growl, especially when he mentioned Pearl as just some chick. He did want his brother to be respectful of her. He knew his brother didn't mean it negative but Sebastian wanted to let his brother know that he did not appreciate that he would talk about her in that way. Though soon the realization seemed to kick in with Nate and his enthusiasm was contagious.

Sebastian grew more excited too and quirked up his lips, tail wagging. "Yes you are! Perhaps in two weeks minimum," he admitted. "After they are born that is," he added. Even though he loved his brother it would be safer in his eyes to have a meeting when they could see and at least walk a bit. Who knows how quick they would develop and could play with their dad and uncle.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM