Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
sorry for the terrible post Dx

The she-wolf sheepishly continued onward, cerulean eyes peering around at all the mud at her paws; Amari's mind thinking back to the time she had almost been consumed by it. And it actually wasn't all that far from where she was currently travelling. An unpleasant chill washed down her spine as she allowed a tired sigh to escape her white and gray muzzle, her ears flattening against her small head as she then came to a stop. Amari remained still, the bitter wind caressing her fur as she stood silently, peering at the ground. For her the minutes seemed like hours as her mind trailed deep into thought.

White rounded ears flicked forwards at a sudden sound of another, her cerulean eyes looking away from her mud soaked paws to the distant figure of another wolf. For a moment Amari merely tilted her head to the side, a slight surprised expression displayed across her face as she blinked at the other for a moment. She hadn't expected to be torn away from her thoughts so sudden, though she allowed a friendly smile to make its way across her muzzle to the male. The female's bushy white and gray tail dancing behind her in the wind as she gave him a nod of her head, unsure of what to say or do now.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM