Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
She stopped, curious as to why he had suddenly ducked some behind the trees as she spoke out to him, Amari's brow furrowing slightly as she merely continued to watch him, intrigued. He was by far bigger than she was, so what could he possibly have to worry? Confusion befell the silver and white female as she paused once more, cerulean eyes observing as he peered out from the coverage of the trees again. Having tilted her head to the side, watching with a confusion expression across her face, the young female deciding to keep her pace slow as she approached; not wanting to cause the male any more anxiety than he was already experiencing. Amari couldn't imagine just strolling right up to him with the body language he'd been displaying, so she kept it slow; mind wondering what sort of endeavours he must of encountered to be so, timid.

A soft smile made its way across her silver and white hued muzzle, bright blue eyes shimmering in the dingy light as she watched him approach, slowly. The female's smile grew some as she observed his more confident posture, rounded gray ears twitching a top her small head as she listened to the sounds of nature around them. The gentle howl of the wind rang within her ears as it swept through the land, the small wolf gradually lowering her head as she decided to stop, allowing the stranger to take the final steps, to final clear the distance that parted them.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM