Deepwood Weald you waiting at ho[m]e for me saying what time do you call this?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexy times ahead!

[table width=85%][tr][td]
“Lotte,” Rasped the gangster with feverish anticipation at hearing his own name leave her lips. For a moment he wondered what celestial being needed his thanks for gifting him with the beautiful and strong woman before him, that she returned his affections, that she wanted him in every way that he wanted her. Except Arturo did not believe in such things and those thoughts, brief and hazy though they were, were cast aside. Though it had never been his intention to make her beg him, her pleas coupled with her wild kisses nearly drove Arturo to the brink of insanity. The fire burned hotter and higher than it had and it was a delicious torture but one that he knew he’d enjoy the release of much more. He could withhold from his passions no more and with a low reverent growl he moved so he stood behind her, his chest pressed flush against her. “Lotte,” Her name was a gruff plea and uttered like a prayer to the corporeal goddess he intended to worship before him. He hooked a front leg around her hip to give her time to prepare before he rose along her spine, grasping her hips in an embrace with the intent to draw her back so their hips were flush and so their bodies could melt together until he could not deduce where he ended and Lotte began.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: you waiting at ho[m]e for me saying what time do you call this? - by Arturo - January 21, 2017, 03:12 PM