Golden Glade all buddy-buddy
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden had met most of her packmates at least once, though there was one who stuck out - Shalon. As another female, she was someone Eden felt confident in sharing with. She trotted around the territory, trying to shake off the overwhelming nausea of what she was now certain to be a pregnancy. She had yet to tell anyone that she was certain, including her mate, though the suspicious behavior of Ally and the newfound symptoms were enough to push her off the edge.
That's why she was looking for Shalom. Perhaps she could be someone for Eden to confide in, or more specifically someone who Eden could practice on, for she had no idea how she was to tell anyone. And Alder was already suspecting so would she have to tell him? Oh God, what if she did have to tell him? The rush of anxiety brought with it another wave of weakness, so she howled for her packmate and lay down, waiting for the discomfort to subside.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon and been taking a stroll through changing trees, the bright vibrant colours making the forest become even more lively. She hadn't had time as a lone wolf to watch the trees change color, and she was finally enjoying her life. It had been so long since she had been able to do so, once reaching maturity it all seemed to fall apart. As she mused over he life she heard the distinct sound of a howl. Someone was calling her. They sounded somewhat anxious? Shalon trotted toward the sound. She didn't know them, but she had yet to meet all the new wolves that had join just a few days ago. It was on her to do list, apparently soon to be crossed-off.

Her silver orbs caught the sight of the woman she assumed had let lose the howl. She took a moment to watch the female, something was a miss Shalon could see that. "Hello." She spoke softly, as she came into view of the new commer. She stood at a slight distance, trust would need to be earned, and was not freely given.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
It was obvious that Eden's confidence wasn't shared, despite their previous introductions. She smiled at the other and began to rise. I think we've met before. I'm Eden, and you're Shalon right? I just...I don't know a lot of wolves around here and I figure it couldn't hurt to have someone to talk to. She laughed under breath at the thought of trying to hold a conversation with Alyssum now; they'd barely spoken since they'd arrived at the court, and now that she knew she was carrying, she could only expect things to get wierder between them.
I, um, I need help. She wasn't sure what kind of wolf Shalon was, but she hoped she was the least bit understanding of another in need.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
omg sorry i had a total brain fart!

Shalon nodded, "Indeed we have met I do apologize, I have been sligthly distracted by all the commotion over the Queen and Dame's pups." She smiled a small smile, "Indeed I am Shalon." She looked the woman up and down, people to talk to were indeed helpful. "You arrived with your sister. I take it this is something she can't help you with." Shalon looked at her paws briefly, "What do you need help with Eden? I will do everything I can to help." Looking back at the woman, "I promise." Something was obviously wrong for her to ask Shalon, someone she hardly knew, to help. And Shalon couldn't just let her struggle.
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
This may be weird, she began, but I, um...She stopped before taking a deep breath and decided to blurt it out. I have to tell my mate that I'm pregnant and I need to practice how to do it. She smiled weakly and waited for a response as she brought herself to a stance and began to walk around to curb the newest surges. It was all she could do to keep from vomiting right there - it was obvious that this pregnancy wouldn't be an easy one.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon was speechless, something that didn't happen to her often, even though she didn't speak often she could always think of something to say. "I---I'm----Hmmmm." She spoke, she had never stuttered! In her whole life she had never stuttered! She was always confident, always graceful, always eloquent, just as her mother had taught her to be. But this woman, had spoiled her record. Shalon thought for a moment, "Well Eden. What have you come up with so far?" Shalon figured it was the only place to start.
Shalon's Pawprints 
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
The question was posed: what did she have so far? The only issue with creating an answer was that she had nothing at all. Of course, Eden knew that she was pregnant, and she knew who she would have to tell, but that was it. It was only then that she realized how much help she really needed. I don't actually have anything. She laughed at herself for a quick moment before adding, I'm sorry. This...this is silly.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
"Don't worry about it. It isn't silly." Shalon shruged ever so slightly, she would always help a pack member in need. "The issue is neither of us have a clue where to start." She chuckled to herself slightly. "How about just out right telling him?" She figured this would probably be the best situation, a moment when they were alone, or perhaps before sleeping at night she could tell him. Shalon had never had to tell anyone such a thing, and so she had neve really thought about how she might tell her potentially mate.
Shalon's Pawprints 
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
EJ grimaced at the idea of blurting something like that out. But, maybe it didn't have to be so explicit. Just implications could prove to be enough. Thanks! and she was soon off to find her mate.
english · french
· republic of auros ·