Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
Just over the horizon had the sun started to peek out, readying itself for a long day of filling the land with light and warmth. Something had stirred her awake, but the culprit went unidentified for she’d not taken notice to any of her daughters as having been awake. It mattered little now, anyways, for already was she wide awake and ready to start her day. She did not, however, wish to disturb any of the sleeping forms, and so it was with great caution that she’d picked herself up off of the ground. Carefully were her paws then placed, legs carrying her body out of the den and into the cool fall morning. The time necessary to stretch out her body and warm up her muscles had been taken, as was her usual routine. Thereafter, she’d peeked into the den for a final time before setting off on a morning walk, limbs leading her far away from her sleeping quarters.

As she’d eventually neared the cavern’s entrance, she was reminded of an important task. Shortly after, Asterr had tilted her head back and loosed a short howl for @Jolon, summoning him to the exit. It was about time that he be sent out on his mission.

Short post to get this started, heh.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM