Sunbeam Lair I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
He bit his lip as Asterr agreed. Staying away from home for more than a day was nauseating to the man, and he had to regain his stability for a split second. The positive side of him, however small, said that this was an opportunity, not a curse. He guessed he agreed, though it didn't make him feel much better. Alone he'd have to be, unless he found someone to help him on his difficult journey. He doubted it. Who in their right mind would help him find the filth that was Judas? He had to do this all one his own, something he was familiar with but not happy.

You are understood. He said as she was done talking. 3 months without a lead... That seemed awfully long. He guessed he could lie and come back by the end of the month and say he felt a desire to seek revenge, but that was not Jolon's style. He already felt great pleasure thinking about all that was to become to the male that had so mercilessly raped one of theirs, but it was never revenge he sought. This was simply a task that needed to be done, for not even karma would come to the rescue. I guess I'll be on my way then. Please, tell Avannon I said goodbye. He said, his low voice somewhat shaking as he stepped outside, the cold autumn air already making him shiver.

Until my return, Asterr. He said, waiting for the last words of the dragoness to be fully dismissed. 
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Asterr - October 14, 2016, 01:10 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 14, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 15, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: I couldn't believe it, wouldn't it be great - by Jolon - October 16, 2016, 06:32 AM