Otter Creek You say you don't like him
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

Liri supposed she should feel guilty for leaving the Strath behind, Grace and Zaavier with it. Truthfully, she didn't. She had only spoken to Zaavier once and hadn't even seen him since then, Liri had family priorities; specifically her own. Leto hadn't been in the Hinterlands, thus the Caregiver moved beyond them. 

It was starting to grow cold, the seasons would change soon. Some trees were already beginning to change color, if only slightly. This would have worried her, if finding her brother wasn't her main priority. The mud on the banks of the small creek she travelled along was cold, slimy against her paws. 

Pausing, Liri sat by the creek, watching the water trickle by and contemplating where her brother might have gone.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Rhys has a lisp, so "nithe" is "nice" XD

Down, away from the mountains he traveled. It was hard for a loner like him, but nothing stood between him and his new goals; find a pretty girl to fuck and get to the creek. He licked his lips as he ventured down dangerous sleeps and ridges, but his powerhouse that was his chest and shoulders were keeping him in balance. After at least a day worth of travel he was down- safe and sound with all four of his ash-kissed paws on solid, flat ground. He let out a long, outdrawn sigh. Today would be a good day.

That thought was only fueled when he spotted a white beauty- perhaps a little older than him, but he almost towered over her he could see from just this distance. He swaggered his way down to her, sprinting the last couple of meters, clearly giving away his position. He stopped perhaps a little too close for comfort, but it was clear to see he really meant no harm. Not yet...

Well well well... He hissed in a cracked voice. A nithe little lady all by herssself? It mussst be my lucky day. He added, bowing before her with a toothy grin.

Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Perhaps the rapidly approaching, much larger frame of him should have startled her. Perhaps his leering and his more than friendly tone should have sent Liri fleeing like the meek mouse she once was. 

Instead Liri's head turned towards him, brow cocked in interest. He was handsome certainly, not quite as some she had seen, but still attractive. His coat was dove grey and while he was larger than her own stocky frame, he wasn't the giant Samuel was. 

"Your lucky day or mine? What's your name, stranger?" Liri smirked, attempting to be flirtatious.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Perhaps he was not as handsome as most, but it were mostly his eyes that did the trick. Dark gray pools of mystery, looking more galaxies the way they sparkled once he was motivated. Hers were pretty too, although brown was not his preferred color. He guess he couldn't truly be picky in lands not yet his own. He was surprised to see the female not cower away in fear of him- not even making a remark on his somewhat seducing lisp. 

Both- if you want. He said, a seductive look in his eyes. As much as he wanted to smirk, the way she talked was not the way a whore would. He had to be somewhat careful if he really wanted to achieve what he was planning for today. Rhysss Ssepthisss. He hissed slightly. It was a cruel name for someone with a lisp like he had, but he guessed he had no one to blame for it. He had forgotten the meaning of his name many moons ago too, though he knew something with love and lust came into play. That was the only shaping thing that his name held for his future, and he was glad. And yoursss?
Rhys has a snake-like lisp and curses a lot- if you're not comfortable with that please let me know before we start roleplaying <3
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Danger shouted the other part of her, the one buried when Aaron and Amara turned out to be nothing but cowards. The old Liri, hidden somewhere beneath indifference and detached from her old ideals, recognized this man was unsafe for someone like herself. 

"And what is it you want?" Her attempt at flirting gave way to the blunt curiosity she was known for, blinking up at him almost innocently. Surely he head a reason for approaching her.

"Liri. Though I have no surname like you," Liri admitted. If Samuel had ever had a last name, he hadn't given it to her. "What brings you here, Rhys?" 

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
While not dangerous in the "I'm going to fucking kill you" kinda way, he certainly was a different kind of dangerous when he was with females. Well, that was if they were not used to the way he acted and thought. This female didn't seem to know- a virgin, perhaps? Or perhaps she liked getting seduced this way, playing all innocent. It certainly amused him.

I could sshow you an entirely new world. He winked at her, stepping just slightly closer to her tinier frame. He licked the inside of his mouth. This; he had missed the most in his quiet forest. One corner of his mouth quirked up slightly, but hardly noticeable. 

Liri- I like it. He said, a thoughtful look having replaced the seductive one, but not for long. He smiled. Wandering lussst. He answered honestly. It was only now that he scented she didn't smell like pack- making him all the happier. This way he would have no problems with a mean alpha.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"No one ever means that kind of promise," Liri told him honestly, though not unkindly. What exactly did he want with her? She may have flirted with him, but her only experience was Samuel. Something told her this one was an entirely different game than her ex-husband. 

"Thanks," she responded, feeling the need to be polite. He had moved closer. Though it should have made her step back, she didn't. "What were you looking for?" 

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
But I'm not jussst anyone. He said with an amused face. Was she playing hard to get? Curious. Perhaps she really wasn't up to date with what he was trying to do, which made this game all the more interesting. Was she waiting for The One? Rhys had so many questions that were given no voice, for these blatant questions would ruin the whole mood. 

He moved closer, almost touching her but refraining from it just yet. soon, he told himself as he stood proudly before her. If she was looking for prince charming, she should've left a long time ago. Rhys knew that males only thought of what he was planning for her- mindless, really, but so good. Ssatisssfaction. He hissed in a low voice.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"No, I suppose not," she murmured, almost to herself, as he moved ever closer. Any further and he may as well be atop her. 

"You think I could give you satisfaction?" she asked him mischeviosuly. I'd like to try. 

"Unless I'm reading this all wrong, I think I understand what you're looking for," she mimicked his low tone, attempting the game of flirtation. She leaned forward, slow enough for him to draw back if she were wrong in her assumption, and were he willing; made to nip him on the neck playfully.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A proud smirk painted his horny face, and he nodded in approval. It was not every day that line worked, and he was surprised she agreed. While not very narcissistic, this satisfied him very much. Not as much as what he had planned would, but enough to not jump atop of her right now and go like there was no tomorrow. Well, you're not any lady either. He hummed softly. I'm ssure you could. He followed, silently encouraging her to do whatever she thought was right- or, wrong, in this case.

As she moved forward, her seductive words new to his ears, he grinned. He made sure to let her know this was indeed a step in the right direction, letting out a sigh in relaxation. You do... He voice, finally aloud to touch her. He ran his muzzle through her fur passionately, licking every now and then to see if she truly were into what he was trying.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears pricked at his words, unsure if he meant them as an insult or a compliment. Either way, it most likely wasn't true. She and Samuel had never done more than kiss. And if it were meant as a compliment, Rhys could easily be lying to flatter her. Liri pushed it aside, certain it didn't matter. 

The femme smiled at his response to her touch, trying not to analzye Rhys touch too much. It meant nothing and though it was new, she wasn't doing this for romance. Liri was doing it be to selfish, to do something for herself rather than someone else for once. 

Liri hummed her approval softly, licking the ruff of his neck affectionately as Rhys rubbed himself on her.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
While not the brightest male around, he sure did know how to flatter a female. It was one thing he was good at, but it would not take him very far in life. But he didn't have to go far- it was as he had said. Satisfaction was his goal, nothing more, nothing less. And Liri was doing a fine job of giving him exactly what he wanted.

Breathing her scent he felt himself going a little crazier. The days spent alone had been long and full of loneliness, and now that this little lady had fallen into his trap it was hard to control himself. When she seemed to approve of his actions, he stepped forward more, making sure his muzzle ran through her fur at all time to let her know where he was. He stood beside her, rear in the direction she was facing and head resting on her back- still softly lapping at her flesh. Every movement was slightly hesitant, making sure she didn't think he was going too fast or for if she changed her mind.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the delay! If/when they frick frack, could we fade to black? I'm not exactly comfortable writing explicit scenes.

Rhys moved further along her body, causing a strange sense of anticipation to rise in her. For a moment, she feared getting pregnant before realizing that though she had never been in heat yet, she couldn't possibly be. Liri would certainly notice if she were. 

That brief fear gone, the healer curled her own head to rest against the part of his back that she could reach. His touch was reassuring, almost tentative. The thought of teasing Rhys about it crossed her mind, but she feared spurring him into hurting her.

Liri may be willing to sleep with him, but she didn't know much about him. Perhaps Rhys could be violent if provoked. It seemed safer to keep quiet and allow him to change the pace of things at his own time.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
If you are not comfortable with that I understand completely :) You can start from the fade off so you don't have to roleplay anything you're not comfortable with :D If you want anything changed please say so, I'm not perfect :p

If she had been in heat, Rhys wouldn't even have attempted smothering her with his calmness and flattering. He would've gone straight to business, for his movements were as sexy as his charisma and he had yet to face a female who was not into him in heat. Though, perhaps, he would've liked it more if Liri had been in heat. Offspring was always something he wanted- even had, without knowing it. One litter he did not know and would never know.

Having had enough of the teasing, Rhys removed himself slightly from her to position himself behind her with a small smirk. With her approval he would lift himself onto her and begin the dance of life.

~Fade to black~

After the deed was done, he'd lift himself off of her and lie down, inviting her next to him if she so wished. 
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
thanks!

Rhys finally shifted, Liri willing herself to relax as the two joined together.
Fade to black
When it was done, she turned with expections of an awkward goodbye before departing, only to find him settling on the ground. 

Liri didn't particularly want to snuggle up to Rhys, it was too intimate for what they had just done. She didn't regret it, it had been quite nice, but she felt nothing for the man. 

Scuffling a paw unsurely, certain it would be quite rude to just walk away, Liri stretched out beside him. Her eyes flicked to him, wondering if Rhys would say anything or if this would be just awkward after-sex cuddling.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
With a soft smirk and closed eyes, he awaited Liri to take place next to him. He was unsure if he had claimed the other's first time, but he did know that she was one willing little bitch! It was not every day he was this lucky with a girl. He was still panting a little when she stretched herself out next to him and he ran his muzzle through her side's fur if she would let him do so.

Ssow, ever done thisss before? He asked, tongue lolling out of his mouth.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes were closed, and for a moment Liri thought he had fallen asleep. That would be her prime time to sneak off before she had to give him a stiff 'thanks and all but bye' speech. Liri had just decided to shift when his muzzle ran through her fur, halting her and making her relax against Rhys.

"No. Surprisingly enough, I've been mated twice and never slept with either of them," she chuckled. Remo well, he had tried to force himself on her but he wasn't much bigger than she was and not very strong either. As for Sam, well he had up and left before they got the chance.

"What about you? I'm assuming you have or you're just a very quick learner," Liri joked.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Well, I guesss they weren't asss charming asss me then. He chuckled, a low, deep sound. It was almost as if he was growling, but one could definitely tell which was which. Especially Liri- she seemed like a smart girl. Not many girls as smart as she around these days. Just accept any stranger prodding in your behind- no big deal, everything was fine. Rhys had heard stories of women even using their bodies to get into packs, but he doubted this place had anything like that happening every now and then.

He shrugged. Yeah, I've fucked before. Not here though. His muzzle pointed lazily at the mountain, but he was gesturing beyond them. I come from far. He explained bluntly. And you? Where'd you come from? Where you going?
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Her ears pricked at the odd noise, almost like a growling snort. She only smiled, unable to agree completely with his opinion on her husbands. Remo, he was a complete dick but Samuel had been worth loving once. 

"Far far away. Where it's always cold and snow is always on the ground," Liri told him. 

"I don't know where I'm going yet. I'm looking for my brother. If I don't find him...I don't know what happens then," she murmured worriedly, resting her head on her paws.

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Doesssn't sseem like the placce I'd like to be. He chuckled again. He was not used to cold and winter as a whole. He liked summer, because then he was hotter than in any other season. Damn, he had to give himself a high-five for that one but refrained. Either way it would be a high-four. He listened to Liri again, and was surprised that she had no plans whatsoever. 

I mean, you could alwaysss come and find me again. He said in a seductive low rumble. Not that he planned on seeing her again- this had been a one-time thing. Well, at least he hoped so before her brother found out that she had been claimed by some random dude. A slick, random dude.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I don't think so, Rhys," she told him honestly, a small smile playing on her mouth. "You don't seem like the type to keep women around for long."  He was only a distraction, a way of release. 

"It was nice to meet you. And...thanks, I guess, for that. " Liri flashed him a last smile before padding away. Time to keep searching. 

probably the last from me! Thanks for the thread :)

IV
45 Posts
Ooc — Marie
You can post again or archive! This was fun!

He snickered softly at her words. She had humor - he could appreciate that. How'd you guesss? He hissed between his chuckles. When he was done, he awaited the usual goodbye, as if nothing ever happened. Sad to think that chances were small he'd ever see her again. You're quite welcome. He watched her behind for one last time, following her curves for a moment before lifting himself off the ground. He shrugged, dusted himself off a bit and went on his way again to wherever.