Silverlight Terrace Two Is Better Than One?
11 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
It was getting late and the sun was just about to set as Sophie entered the silverlight terrance. The amber sunset was calm and steady, very different then Sophie. She was frantic so many things going through her head as she trotted in. Her head was on a swivel as all the sounds of wild like caused her heart to race even faster. She had been fleaing and the thought of those she left behind comming to find her began to overwhelm her mind. I need a place to hide. I'm to volnerable out in the open. She thought as she scurried about searching for a cave or a den some place closed off and small, just like her. There comming for me. I know it. They're following me.

Relax dear. We were careful, vanishing without a trace. 
The soothing voice of Hircine came to her. 
But they're comming for us. They won't stop looking. Even if they don't follow my tracks they will find another way. 
They are far behind. You being frantic only draws suspicion to us. You need to stay calm, relax, maybe eat something. We haven't eaten in awhile.

She stopped. This would draw attention to her, she needed to slow down. Her stomach grumbled as their silent conversation came to an end. Lowering her head to the ground she tried to find the scent of prey. It was averywhere, this seemed to be a frequented area. Must have been why Hircine wanted to hunt so badly. Some scents were stronger and newer then others.
Wish to learn more about Sophie?
or
Think it would be fun to thread with her and create plots.
Just PM me! :)