Two Rivers Isle Dr. Phil is here
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Private 
Set right after joining @Judas

Burke waited for Judas to follow him, after all he wanted to have a talk with him right away so he could process what the male was going through and how dangerous he really was. He did not know if he could cure him but he could be that listening wolf that would let him hear out his story instead of judging him.

Burke sat down by the tree line, waiting for Malice and Vassago to go away before starting to talk with him. He didn't want any listening ears, he checked to be sure. Burke was pretty confident no one was around. "Alright so start telling your story. I'm here to listen," he spoke to the other.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas followed. He felt all nervous inside. He was about to spill all the beans to someone he didn't now because they were the mate of someone he trusted. And hurt. What to say, what to keep back, it was all being muddled around in his head. The coywolf had no idea what to tell. 

Judas sat a couple steps away from Burke, not wanting to invade Burke's personal space. Burke asked for his story. And he decided what he would tell. "I was the result of a heat. A wolf breeding with a coyote. I was kept by my coyote mother, until my father came and left only me alive. He took me in. But what happened stayedi n my mind." He tried his very best to show no emotion as he spoke. "He was dead by the time I reached one and a half years. By me." 

"I saw all wolves as evil. Went on my own little crusade. Killed them here and there..." A light smile appeared on his muzzle. "Of course, there was something bound to stop me. And that was Malice. She changed me." Or so he had thought, at the time. He was slowly changing back. He could feel it.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke sat down and listened to the other as he started with his whole backstory. Burke had not expected that really, after all he figured that the male would explain about the things he was hearing but it was a great backstory for him to think about. Another father that should not have been a father and had his son killing him because of a moment in heat. That sounded familiar. He was lucky that Sebastian hadn't killed him, but he was not the only one of his two children.

He nodded towards the male. "Yes. So you knew Malice before, and what did she do to change you?," he asked the male. Now he was rather curious about this. Maybe his wife had an inner counselor after all. He let her take care of the pups mostly but in the future would come a time she would have to rule for him.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas went on after Burke asked him to. Truthfully it wasn't only Malice that changed him. But Malice was the only one Burke knew from Moonlit, or so Judas believed. "One day, I snapped. I attacked another pack member. And Malice, she stopped me." He thought about saying something about the scar on Malice's face. But he kept that back. "And yet, she did not kill me. She kept me in the pack, not letting me leave until I changed."

There was a pause. That's when everything changed. When everything fell apart. "I changed for the better. But part of me, it stayed the same. Soon I started talking to it. The voice, as if it were someone else. I thought I would see my reflection change in water." Even now he could hear the voice, and he tried his best to hold it back. "What is wrong with me?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listened to the male and slowly started nodding as he started to talk. He had seen this before with a wolf within Blackfeather. Only this wolf didn't trust him enough to feel like he could help. The male looked at Judas. "I've met a wolf before who could hear voices. The most important thing is not to listen to it. We will have to start working on you identifying a real voice from a mental one," he explained calmly without blaming him for what he did. Because well, it were probably the voices.

"The most important thing you have to realize is that you are stronger than the voice," he spoke. "Nothing is wrong with you, we are going to fix it. Yes?," he asked seeing if the male was motivated enough to remove the voices.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas felt hopeful hearing that Burke had in fact dealt with this before. But his face fell as Burke continued. SO he knew about it, but he had never been able to help them. However, he would help Judas. Or try, at least. "You know, I am still surprised by this land. Nowhere I had been did no one ever not judge me. And yet almost everyone I've come across have helped." He let out a light chuckle.

"If Malice trusts that you can, than I trust you." He said with a small smile. "So the answer's yes." He was becoming much more hopeful that this would work out for him. And he could only hope.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listen to what sounded to him like relief from the male. The larger male considered that he could help this male. "Well be happy for that because not all are as nice about it, as you might have realized," Burke spoke.

Burke nodded with a firm nod. "Good. Well tell me how you feel when you hear those voices,' he commented. He wanted to know what they did to him. Or how he was feeling about still hearing them. Ignoring clearly didn't work so well, he had snapped before. They had to stop that.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas vaguely recalled those that Burke meant, in these lands. There weren't many. There was that one that tried to tear him apart a while back, but he hadn't had another meeting with that one in a long time. "Yes. From time to time."

Judas thought about it. The voice, it made him feel angry. Angry at the voice, but sometimes that anger went towards others. It changed him. "Angry...Confused...Makes me hate. My head's always hurting, trying to listen to both outside voices and it.And it was quite the chatterbox.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke slowly nodded at Judas explained how he was feeling about it. They would need to change his feelings towards the voice as indifferent. The male thought this was highly interesting. "By does it make you angry? Are you getting angry by what it is telling you?," he asked.

"Is it telling you to do something?," he asked curiously. Perhaps that would also help to know if the voice was commanding him or not. "Well we need to make sure you don't need to listen to it anymore." he explained.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas nodded. What it told him, the sound of it's voice. Sometimes it was convincing, sometimes annoying. And sometimes he could swear that the voice was tearing at his mind, painfully. It was all his imagination, he would tell himself every time. But it always came back. "It tells me lies. Sometimes, I believe them. Sometimes, it annoys me."

He nodded again. "It doesn't command me, if that's what you're thinking. More, manipulates me." Just like his old self. Manipulative. Pushing others off cliffs, leading them to bear caves. He gave a pleading look. He wanted to know how it could be possible. He had tried many things. "How?"
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke slowly nodded. "How do you know it is telling lies?,"he asked, which was really a thinker because then there would be something else reasoning with that voice, and they needed to have Judas listen to that reasoning instead of the voice. How they were going to do that that was quite the question but Burke didn't look away from a challenge.

"That is the big question," Burke returned. "Baby steps, first we need to know what makes you tick and what makes you obey, or even the other way around, what doesn't make you obey and use that to suppress it."
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas opened his mouth to reply. And found himself speechless. How did he know? It had said many times that they were alike. That was one of the many lies Judas heard. What if the illusion was his good side, and not the evil within? He felt like panicking. "It...I don't know. It always says I'm just like it..Maybe it's right" he muttered. Maybe he hadn't changed at all, and he was just believing his own lie.

Judas thought. Really, the only way he had managed to suppress it was just focus on something else. But he never fully silenced it. All it had ever become was a light whisper. "Well, I focus on other things. Try and block it out with other sounds. But, that's never fully worked."
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke had found the one core question that needed to be answered. They could work on that one being answered. For now he felt that Judas needed a bit of a break. "Lets try that indeed," he spoke with a firm nod. 'If you hear them you can come to me too, then maybe I can provide a distraction," he offered. Sometimes repeating things or doing certain motions would bring focus, perhaps he could give Judas a method for dealing with that.

"Why don't you go rest for now. I think you told me more than enough and I gave you something to think about. We can continue further soon enough." Burke liked that idea, because he felt like if he would stop now it wouldn't really help Judas.
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The coywolf seemed to have given the answer they were looking for. Judas nodded in agreement. "All right. I will try..." He wasn't all that hopeful in this idea. But as long as some were, he could at least try and fix all this with as much help as was given to him. He wanted this all to be fixed. He didn't want anymore injuries or anything like that caused by him.

"Thank you. And give Malice my thanks as well." He headed off with the alphas permission, careful to not meet anyone. He needed rest, as Burke said. Or otherwise he would get grumpy. And if he got grumpy, well Judas didn't want that.