Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tambourine was meandering through the Keep, with no particular purpose or direction in mind. He thought about finding Stark and doing a patrol with him. Honestly, though, the boy had grown terribly bored of them. They had talked about the possibility of him becoming a missionary (or something like that...) but Tambourine didn't think he was much interested in guardianship. Evidently there was a whole bunch of trades, though, and hopefully something else would strike his interest.

But he wasn't really that worried about it—surprise, surprise! He sashayed through the willows, unintentionally crossing paths with his father figure and what turned out to be a third puppy at Amara's den. Tambourine barked a greeting to both, his eyes lingering on the younger boy and widening slightly as he took in the white mask on his face. It almost looked like he'd face-planted into some white paint. Or maybe a bird had shat in his eye? The Xi could totally empathize with that.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM