Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The trees were nice to talk to, even if they hadn’t spoken back to him. He didn’t mind their silence, especially since it was the same sort of treatment that he’d grown accustomed to. Sure, Amara spoke to them every now and again, but it wasn’t as often as it probably should be—which didn’t bother him, since he viewed it as being normal. Their silence meant that he could ramble on and babble at them, using words he didn’t understand or couldn’t properly say. So, just as before, he’d opened his mouth to shout something at the willows, but it’d snapped shut as soon as he’d heard hello. Having not heard the leader approach, he was, for a solid second, convinced that one of the trees had actually talked back to him. Staring at the branches as they swayed, he’d waited to hear something else, only to realize that they definitely hadn’t said anything when the scent hit him.

Turning towards Stark, he’d tilted his head. Who was he? Not knowing, but assuming that he couldn’t be any worse than his mother, the Alpha was given his full attention (for the moment). The greeting repeated in his head, but he didn’t know what it meant. That didn’t stop him from making an attempt at repeating it, though, especially since it seemed easy—but not easy enough for him. Instead of getting the entire word out, all he’d managed to say was, “Hell.” It was close enough, at least for the imp. It also sounded a bit better than how bad had, so it wasn’t about to be dropped any time soon. As if to prove he’d taken a liking to it, he’d said, Hellll,” once again when another stranger arrived, and then proceeded to repeat it once or twice afterwards. Looking back and forth between the both of them, he wondered if Stranger #2 knew any nice words like Stranger #1 had.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM