Hushed Willows It's a good life, that's what I'm told
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the conversation between the older two continued, a pebble had captured the child’s attention. He’d watched it, half expecting it to move or something, but nothing ever happened. Huffing, Eros tilted his head upwards in order to see Stark, whose face had gotten way closer. It’d startled him, having not heard or seen him move, which he’d tried to play off (but totally didn’t). Tilting his head to the right, he stared at the man for a long minute, picking at his sentence and then settling on the word name. Did he want a name? His head leaned to the left then, wondering if that was true, and then assuming that it was. He knew his name! Amara had said it a lot, and it’d been simple enough for him to say. With a nod, he’d said, “Eros,” and then glanced towards Tam.

“Erooos,” he drawled. Erooooooooooooos!” Whilst his first repeat had been relaxed, the latter had been carried by an attempted howl—which sounded less like a wolf, and more like a sea lion.
Messages In This Thread
It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 18, 2016, 12:36 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - October 18, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - October 28, 2016, 01:25 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 01, 2016, 08:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - November 04, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:48 AM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - November 28, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Eros - December 18, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: It's a good life, that's what I'm told - by Tambourine - January 09, 2017, 11:56 PM