Two Rivers Isle Remy's Arrival
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Joining 
The murmurs of the water are what drew him in initially, for Remy always held an appreciation for the grace of streams and the wrath of rivers. It was what he thought to be the most powerful force to exist - something that could give life and in the same breath, snatch it away. 
Once he came closer, the scent of others and a thickly marked border told him to keep his distance. His eyes examined the territory, looking for any sign that there were wolves who inhabited the wonderland before him, or au contraire, signs of abandonment. For respect and safety's sake, he lowered himself in submission and called for an audience. He didn't mind being low to the ground, for it meant he could better hear the water's hymns.
· easthollow ·
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"What seek you here?"

Her cool voice rang out across the water, Lithe silver form stepping from the trees with a proud air. Few,  very few had come to their borders in recent times, and she wondered what this one wanted. She was the first to arrive,,and though her stance was proud and dominant it was nothing like the high and might stances of her Lord and Lady, but one benefitting a Warlord. Her gaze was cool and sharp, reaching across the water like a spear to scan his figure and deduce him to be of able health.
facilis descensus averno
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Remy's attention immediately switched from the aquatic show to the she-wolf standing across from him. I came in search of a pack. His answer was simple enough, he thought. Remy could see that he was being scanned, thus he stood only a bit slighter to give her a better view, yet remained at a respectful height. I can hunt, though that's not my focus. I much prefer the task of teaching. I can work as a chronicler, if that's of any interest. He wasn't sure how much time he had to state his case, so Remy made sure to get out the most important aspects of himself as soon as he could.
· easthollow ·
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke heard the howl, which was a good thing because they really needed new members. As he got there it turns out that he wasn't the fastest anymore. Aeronwyn was there already. The male was glad that the pale female was always so quick on border cases. The large male waded through the river. His whole demeanor assertive. His approach was calm, though everything pointed out that he was clearly of high rank.

He caught a few things the male was saying. A new recruit. Perfect. The grey male stopped by Aeronwyn and then nodded once in greeting. He wondered what Aeronwyn had asked him already, oh well, he could always tell it him again. "A possible joiner, Welcome," he spoke.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
Burke arrived somewhat belatedly, yet quickly all the same. She was silent as he drew alongside her and spoke, offering him a nod in greeting as he finished. "He claims proficiency in the hunt, as well as an interest in working as a chronicler." She relayed back to him smoothly, eyes meeting the other again. "What is your name?" She asked, realizing quickly that he had not given it. His skills could certainly be of use, she thought, yet perhaps a little more info would be of assistance.
facilis descensus averno
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Oh yes, of course, he said, slightly scolding himself for ignoring something as basic as his name, My name is Remy. By now, another male approached. Though his dominance was obvious over the other two, he seemed to hold more compassion than the female. Being as Remy was raised in a pack that valued kindness in their women and assertiveness in their men, it was a definite change. But it was a change that Remy appreciated, for he felt this to be a place he could find himself truly fitting in.
· easthollow ·
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke listened to Aeronwyn and nodded briefly with gaining more knowledge about this man. He turned to him, if he would have known that the male was thinking of him as more compassionate Burke would be rather amused. Normally he lacked empathy so he had to get that from his mate.

"We are hard workers and you gain recognition by working hard and gaining a trade. You are welcome to join us and show what you can do," he spoke to the male. He could only judge him on his work ethic and then judge him on loyalty. He hoped that this male was loyal. "Welcome to Arthendal, Remy. I'm Burke and this is Aeronwyn."

He looked at the pale woman and then decided that it might be best that Malice maybe showed him around. He howled to @Malice to tell her that they had a new recruit. "Malice, my mate, can show you around if you like that. Do go and show yourself to her. She is your Lady."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Lol, in Remy's profile he's listed as "female". Might wanna fix that? or is it supposed to be that way? I'm confused.

When the howl reached her ears, she stopped in her tracks. She had been out hunting in the cold autumn air though a new recruit seemed far more interesting. She gave up the chase and turned toward where she had heard the howl from, which was all the way at the other side of their Isle. She began padding. She was glad she didn't have to watch the pups 24/7 anymore- it allowed her to do more work and converse with her fellow Arthendallers (It's a working title). Once the howl of Burke reached her too, she murmured under her breath. Yeah, yeah, I'm coming...

Finally, the stark white of Aeronwyn's pelt and the soft gray shades of her mate came into view. She painted on a smile to hide her tiredness and soon the new recruit had her attention. She towered over the male, but with no intention of doing so. He was a mix of colors, and at first sight looked pretty friendly. With Burke's approval she would brush up against her mate in greeting with a soft nod to Aeronwyn. A new recruit, huh? Well, it's not every day we get to see a new face. She greeted friendly. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
He was accepted quickly, and without incident. But she had only expected it to be so, seeing as they had so few members and winter was but weeks away. She could only hope that he stayed longer then the others- some, like Shink, bother her with their sudden, unexpected disappearence; others were simply mere disappointment. 

She would form her own opinion of Remy in time, for now there was nothing more to do here. With a cool nod to those present, and a small smile to Malice when she did arrive, she turned and slipped back the way she had come.
facilis descensus averno
58 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Thanks for reminding me! I kept forgetting to change that lol
Remy smiled with his head still lowered as his acceptance was announced. Once Burke announced his upcoming tour of the territory, however, his head jerked up in excitement and tail followed suit in an enthusiastic wag. Thank you, you have my loyalty, he promised, giddy with excitement.
Once Malice arrived, he looked at her as well, examining his other superior. Immediately, his demeanor changed. Her body language shifted to a more composed state, as he was in the presence of the Lady of Arthendal. Woah. I'm glad to be here, m'lady. Remy looked at his audience through promising eyes, before following after Malice.
So I assumed that Malice led him on the tour. I'm gonna leave it up just in case any of y'all wanna reply but if not then feel free to archive!
· easthollow ·