Two Rivers Isle Distance
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Looking for @Burke but AW.

Distance. She felt that she was distance from the other members of the pack. The only ones she felt remotely close to were Aero and Burke. Never leaving the border of the pack Liekos felt cooped up in a place she didn't quite belong. Neither her or the other members of the pack's fault, it was a feeling she couldn't quite explain.

Maybe sometime out of the Isle would be be a good way to clear her head. Give her something to do and maybe when she crossed back over the border things would be different. She called for Burke letting out a low howl assuming he was somewhere close in the territory.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke heard the howl of Liekos. He had been skeptical in the beginning but he had been growing more fond of her. Which was quite a lot for Burke to even admit mentally. She had been helping out greatly and he hoped that she did feel more at home here. Naturally when he heard her howl Burke was quick to trot to her, he had been close to her location.

"Hello Liekos," he greeted, his head and docked tail held high as it usually did. The male wondered why she called. Their pack was still very small, he had hoped that they would be bigger by now. Perhaps it was just a test for him if he could keep a smaller pack alive.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Burke was quick to arrive as she had expected. When he came up she lowered her head till he greeted her. Once her head raised a smile could be seen on her muzzle. "Nice you see you Burke." 

She wasn't quite sure how to ask. Would it seemed weird with her pursuing cargiver and councelor for her to ask for a scouting job. Hesitating for a bit and almost putting on a forced smile as she did. "I was wondering if there was anything you would like me to do, or would like me to help with... Maybe... out of the borders?" her final statement seemed shy almost like she had been saying it under her breath but loud enough for him to hear.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke greeted her with a short nod. The male stood before her as she greeted him with the expected respect. The male was more than pleased. He tipped his head a bit when the girl asked for something else to do. He seemed thoughtful for a moment. "Our pack has been quite small hasn't it?," he spoke then. He looked over her and slowly started nodding again. "Sure you can. Why don't you try to recruit a new wolf or ... more than one," he suggested.

He was then thoughtful for a moment. The male didn't want their names out in the open. "You can use the pack name, but please do not use my name or Malice her name. If you just refer to us you can refer to me as Thor and Malice as Absinthe for secrecy purposes," he explained. "Could you do that?"
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
He paused for a moment making Liekos a bit nervious before he began to talk about the pack's numbers. He mentioned how the pack was rather small and how we could use some more. She could go out and find a few new members. He then gave her details about recruiting and how to use covert names when it came to Burke and Malice. Asking if she could do that she responded "Sure can." with a nod and a smile. 

Going out to find new members seemed like a good change of pace. She was already to head out when she had a follow up question about recruiting. "Is there any types of wolves we are looking for?... Any that I should avoid?" when Liekos joined Burke said it was enough that she wanted to learn. But knowing a type of wolf to look for would be nice in bettering the pack as a whole rather then just in numbers.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke was pleased to hear that she sounded eager to go scouting. It was not really a surprise seeing that the other asked for a scouting job. Burke hoped that she would come home with some wolves that were curious enough about them. "Well, find wolves like you," he spoke with a hint of a smile. "Loyal and ambitious," he added. That were good things to have.

"And if you run into someone from Blackfeather don't say anything, do not reveal anything about Malice and me," he decided to add. Burke found that Liekos could have a glimpse into why they had such a secretive lifestyle. Though that secretive lifestyle was not helping with gathering new wolves. Plus she had shown the loyalty to know a bit more.
59 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Liekos was flattered by Burke's compliment. It was good to know that he felt she was a valued member of the pack. His next comment confused her. Blackfeather pack? It seemed that they had a bad history, but it seemed like something she could ask about on a later date. She nodded and smiled back. She felt prepared to head out and recruit. Beginning to walk away she looked over her shoulder to Burke and crossed over the river.

Last post for me