Golden Glade 1 Peter 4:8
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.

The past few days had been filled with nothing but work for Eden. Between caring for Aspen and Heartha, as well as each brood, as well as making rounds to keep her cache filled and fighting against the daily dizzy spells she faced with the early stages if her own pregnancy, Eden had no time to spend with her mate. It saddened her that in the midst of so much loss and stress that the last of her family she had left was one of the ones who she'd seen the least.
With the rare moment alone that she'd found, she decided to call for @Sylvas Streiter. She just wanted to talk, see how he'd been. To Eden, it felt like she was losing him too, which she wouldn't have happen without a fight.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Streiter had recently been visiting the edges of the borders, the brute walking along what divided the lands of the packs territory from the outside world. From early hours of the morning, to when the sun descended from the worlds view. It had become a habit that he'd enforced into his routine, knowing he was still yet to earn his place within the pack, to be a part of the inner circle. And he would continue this routine until the time he was thought worthy.

Scenting the ground, amber eyes peering out in the lands beyond the Royal fire Court, the male's brown ears caught the distant call of his mate, his gaze tearing away from the scenery past the border to the direction of her call. Taking one last look beyond the border, Streiter's paws instantly turned and carried in him in the direction of his mate.

The brown male was at a sprint, till their den came to eyes view, his stare peering toward the tunnels of the inner circle, the place that was out of bounds to those ranked as Gentry. He let out a sigh as he looked away and saw Eden, a smile slowly forming across his muzzle as he approached her slowly.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden sighed, though from relief rather than sorrow. As she saw Syl approach, she stood and met him, nuzzling her head into his shoulder and whining affectionately. I missed you, y'know? We haven't talked in a few days. She licked his cheek and continued, teasing him jokingly. 
I would figure you would have called me at least once, but I guess not. Oh what is a girl to do? Eden laughed and sat back to get a good look at his face. It felt good to be close again.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He smirked as she nuzzled him, brown ears flicking forward at her affectionate whine. Streiter's tail wagged behind him as he nuzzled her back, the male listening to her voice as she licked his cheek. The brute couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, returning the affection lick to her cheek, ”I know.” He offered Eden a loving smile, ears pivoting a top his head at her next words, the young male smirking playfully as he replied, ”I'm sorry, m'love.” Pink tongue flicked out from his mouth as he gave her another kiss to the cheek, ”I've just been trying to make myself useful.”

He nuzzled her some, ”You've given me a purpose and I just want to prove myself to both you and our pack mates, the King and Queen.” He glanced over at the terrain, eyes looking toward the tunnel of the inner circle, ”I guess I just want a place where you'll be happy, you and our future family.” He smiled, giving a slight wag of his tail.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
With childlike amusement, Eden giggled at her lover's sweet words. To her, Syl was fine in everything he did and had nothing more to prove. But she also knew what he meant and that she had no place to correct him. To her, their pups were growing a mile a minute. She didn't yet see a bump, but if she looked at just the right angle...
They're growing fairly fast, I'll tell you that much. Before you know it they'll be here, with us. She sighed with anticipation. It was long coming, motherhood. A dream of hers, in fact. And now it was really happening. Eden couldn't have been happier.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He gave her another smile as she spoke, his amber eyes peering over her form as his tail wagged behind him. Honestly, he was petrified and at the same time excited. The thought of becoming a dad was a blessing to the male, but at the same time he was worried he wouldn't be able to step up the the mark. Deep down, Streiter knew he would do everything he could to provide for them, as well as the pack.

Strei nuzzled her once more, tongue flicking out from his mouth as he kissed her nose, ”Don't forget, I'm always here to help.” He leaned toward her gently, nuzzling his head against her softly before adding, ”I'll just be a howl away.”
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Eden grinned as he rubbed his head into her. Though their pairing was unexpected to say the least, she couldn't ask for anything to be better than it already was. I know. I'm here too. I know all of this is a lot, and maybe it's too much sometimes. I'm here for you the same way you are for me. I have to get going soon, though. Work is never finished. Though she regretted having to leave, she too had duties. With a final lick to her mate's muzzle, she strutted away and back to the tunnels.
Feel free to post again or just archive! Also, wrong toon, so can we just *imagine* this is correct? Sorry lol
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]