Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley was still mulling the concept of children over. No doubt she would go into heat in the following year, probably after the seasons shifted into something more favorable. To have children so close to winter seemed a death wish to her, something that she would not subject her offspring to no matter what. She swallowed back a soft sigh, pausing in her trek around the forest as a cool breeze picked up. They needed their caches strong, needed to be certain of their stocks to survive winter as it approached. Certainly it would be here in a moon, maybe less, and she did not know for certain how prepared they were. 

It was better to think of practical things than of the children Furiosa had put in her mind. Looking back on the conversation she had not even questioned her position with Palisander - instead, it was only a question of the potential of offspring. Still, she was uncertain if her orange eyed paramour was interested in fatherhood yet or if he longed to continue his boyish games. She caught Arturo's scent, halting her movements with her head lowered respectfully. "Sir,"  She greeted, green eyes focused on the ground for a moment. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM