Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The soft footfalls nearing him became aware to Arturo before her familiar figure materialized from the large sequoias. Isley was a striking contrast against the earthen colors of the forest around them, a brilliant streak of fiery colors, tempered by the vivid green of her eyes. His steps drew to a slow as she approached ceasing when her own halted. She lowered his head and greeted him formally. “Isley,” The Ceannasach greeted her with an acknowledging dip of his head. “How are you?” Arturo inquired, genuinely interested in her response. Their moral and well being was important to the gangster. A last glance was given to the territory outside of their borders and when he was content that there was no immediate threat of danger he turned his attention back to her, offering it raptly and freely.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM