Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
A part of her, a large part, felt honored that Arturo would choose her council and to keep his secrets. She was an ambitious thing with eyes eventually on leading herself, but she had no desires to take a position now while she was still recovering and they were focusing on establishing themselves. Isley listened, her facial expressions shifting as the story was given bit by bit. It was clear that it enraged the leader and Isley briefly reached out, snout rubbing his shoulder as if to soothe him and to offer her support. 

"It is horrendous that he would be willing to walk away from her. Had I a child of my own, or one I had cared for, they would have to be drug from me by tooth and claw and I would not stop until my heart did." She said, her voice a lower more icy register than she had ever used around the man. Palisander had heard her angry, heard the tone she took when threatening someone - her tiny body was deceiving for the strength of her fury. "She will recover - she will learn to trust in our love and our strength in ways she has never been able to." Isley was certain of that.

Isley turned her head up to look at Arturo, tongue teasing against a canine for a moment. 'There are fates I can inflict far worse than death." She said with a smirk. "It just takes creativity; he sounds like a fool, it would not be hard to trick him."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM