Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley offered her leader a gentle smile, hoping that her reassurances were not just temporary balms to his concerns. Isley truly believed what she said and she thought the best would come for Chusi as one of their wolves. "It seems that young Chusi has endured a great deal in her tender age." Isley said with a small sigh. "I came from an unfortunate situation - my mother became twisted. She poisoned me against men for a very long time - the only reason that I have come so far I would say is because of Palisander." She admitted quietly. It was not something she felt comfortable sharing with many and so far Palisander was the only one - and now Arturo. He had proven himself trustworthy though, in her eyes. 

"Teaghlaigh is so familiar to me already because Awenasa was much the same. Our tribe was tight knit, it was built on family and tradition - many ceremonies of celebration. After my Mitexi - my coming of age - I was granted permission should I want it to take leave of the tribe. My great Aunt did not want me to feel obligated to stay to tend to my mother. I know she is with the best wolves possible. Trust, despite circumstances, comes from being proven - and I know that Teaghlaigh has proven itself to Chusi." Isley trusted in the capabilities the family had shown her already, they had come together, founded something very real and true. "It is from the wolves of Awenasa I learned my trade. We have been masters of the plants for generations upon generations. Creativity gives us many options, should he dare show his face near here again." Isley was not one for idle threats, after all, and she would be happy to help extract revenge for their youngest member's sake. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM