Ravensblood Forest i rarely answer questions, is what i do
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
"That he is." Isley agreed - Palisander had been good to her, he had risked his life to keep hers and he had not betrayed her trust. Theirs was a slow, sometimes rocky path, but it only made Isley think that there was some true worth there since they were willing to put in the time and effort. She wasn't sure if she was ashamed of her upbringing - there was of course a lot of reasons it was not ideal but she was who she was because of them. If given the chance she didn't know if she would go back and change things. Of course a happy home would have been better but she had earned the life she lived now and the trials and tribulations of her youth made their impressions on her present and on her goals for the future. 

"I am prepared. I will just offer some plants, both roots and leaves, that can be used for common ailments. I do not want anyone trying to self medicate and causing more harm than good, but, it would be a solid foundation for those that travel past our borders." Isley explained. "Come spring I have ambitions to raise a garden so that we are stocked properly for the coming years." It also revealed her trust that Teaghlaigh would stand strong in the years to come - of that she had no doubts. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 20, 2016, 06:59 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 20, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 22, 2016, 05:27 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - October 22, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - October 23, 2016, 06:38 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 01, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 01:44 PM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 04, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Hemlock - November 28, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: i rarely answer questions, is what i do - by Arturo - December 11, 2016, 05:38 AM