Blackfeather Woods revenge is best when coated with blood
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
Dakarai had tired of wandering the vast expanses of Teekon, and instead had sought a place to settle. Starting his own pack was not an option as of right now, but he wanted nothing of an easy life. He had entered an area that reeked of danger and death, and followed those same scents to the borders of this pack. Said borders consisted of Piss and blood, and he chuckled to himself, knowing he had found a home where he could be both protected and prove himself worthy. No longer would he be the gentleman his old pack had known, for it was those characteristics that got him kicked out. He wasn't weak, no he would prove to everyone he wasn't weak. Stopping with one foot right next to the edge of the border he chuffed several times, Announcing his presence and calling for an Audience. His posture was respectful, enough to show he knew he was lower than them, but also strong enough to state he wouldn't cower before them like a shivering whelp.

Waiting patiently he sniffed deeply, gathering an estimate of how many resided here. There seemed too many for him to tell at the moment, so instead he looked around, vividly blue eyes sweeping over the area, watching for the forms of pack wolves to show themselves. that is, if they decided to heed his call at all.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Despite the entertaining qualities of chasing intruders away, it was comforting to know that he wouldn't have to do it every time someone approached his land. Some were smart, or perhaps just more cautious, it doesn't matter. What's important is that those who lingered at the borders awaiting an audience gave Damien the opportunity to see them as more than just dumb bastards in his lawn.

This one was one of them, respectfully awaiting to be found at the edge of the forest. Damien approached in silence, holding himself in high posture as befits his title. He watches the stranger with detail and inhales deeply to distinguish his scent. "Who are you?" asks the dark master, stopping at a comfortable distance from the brutish male. His eyes of ice make him uncomfortable for some reason, and so he looks at them directly, intimidation being his weapon of choice.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai watches as a male of similar coloring approaches, taking note of the way the male looked directly into his eyes. Notone to shy away, he inclined his head, though his eyes remained on the males. "I am one who wishes to join your pack. I fear giving a name to a stranger is dangerous. If i get accepted i will be honored to give my name, but for safety purposes i shall withold it for now" he responded. Dakarai studied the dark furred brute, and blinked once finally noticing his posturing. He was of high rank in this pack, and Dakarai had basically just refused one of his questions. "I apologize if any offense was taken, I meant none. I just mean to be safe" he added, for once looking away and down at the dirt beneath his paws.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
This male was a powerful creature, built with muscle and with size in his favor, but perhaps he was too bold for his own sake. He doesn't look away, giving Damien one reason to reject him, but luckily he'd realized of his mistake and his gaze fell to his toes where it should have been from the beginning. Body language was not a matter of personality in Blackfeather Woods, it was about respect and knowing one's place.

The male had refused to give Damien a name, claiming to be protecting his identity. The dark prince remains stoic, but lashes his tail in annoyance. I did not request your name, he says coldly, taking one step further to repeat Who are you? slowly, demanding. It is clear to Damien that he wishes to join the pack, there was nothing enigmatic about that, but should Damien accept him, he ought at least to know what kind of wolf he'd be granting access to his sanctuary.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai blinked once wary of the male's annoyance. the words were repeated slowly, and deliberately as though Dakarai was slow, though admittedly he could be sometimes. "I am Dakarai, former Beta of a pack i shall not name. I seek admittance into your pack, for i can tell it is a fierce one. I can supply extra strangth to your number, as well as your army. I am fairly good with hunting though i admit it is not my strong point. I am loyal, and i am not afraid to lash out with fangs if someone offends me or my pack. If you choose to accept me sir, I will do my best for your pack to defend,feed, and help it grow." he finished his speech, one he knew was not the best but he hadn't really thought about joining a pack enough to put one together. Deciding his best choice was to show he meant what he said, he lowered his head, and dropped his tail a position of submission and respect. "If you choose not to accept me, than i shall go away and respect your wishes sir." he added his voice quiet as he stared straight at the ground hoping he could stand up soon, as this was really making him uncomfortable.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Regardless of how uncomfortable or pathetic it was to put oneself in a submissive position it was important to know when it needed to be done. There is no shame in serving those born to rule as was Damien, and so Dakarai had done right to notice and abide.

Each must earn their place in Blackfeather Woods, stated the dark master, referring to Dakarai's previous statement about having been a leader himself. I will give you a chance, Dakarai, but should you fail to prove your abilities that would be the end of it, he warned, voice coarse as he took one step forward. In the verge of winter Damien would hardly refuse to strengthen his numbers, and knowing that Blackfeather Woods' brood was about to expand he knew he needed as much backup as he could get. Rise, he commanded pausing for a moment to allow the beast to stand up before speaking again. Once you pledge loyalty to me I will never forget it. Deserters are not treated kindly, was his last warning, one spoken with sincerity.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Regardless of how uncomfortable or pathetic it was to put oneself in a submissive position it was important to know when it needed to be done. There is no shame in serving those born to rule as was Damien, and so Dakarai had done right to notice and abide.

Each must earn their place in Blackfeather Woods, stated the dark master, referring to Dakarai's previous statement about having been a leader himself. I will give you a chance, Dakarai, but should you fail to prove your abilities that would be the end of it, he warned, voice coarse as he took one step forward. In the verge of winter Damien would hardly refuse to strengthen his numbers, and knowing that Blackfeather Woods' brood was about to expand he knew he needed as much backup as he could get. Rise, he commanded pausing for a moment to allow the beast to stand up before speaking again. Once you pledge loyalty to me I will never forget it. Deserters are eliminated at first sight, was his last warning, one spoken with sincerity.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had held his submission until he was told to rise, and rise he did standing up to his full height, though his head was still held in subordinate way. The male spoke of earning his place within the pack, information that didn't startle him as that was how it should be in a pack. Nervousness was shattered when the male said he would give Dakarai a chance, and he nodded to his new leader. He hesitated briefly when he was warned about Deserters, and his mouth opened, the choice being decided and rooted deep within his mind. Determination surged within him and proudly he spoke "I pledge my loyalty to you sir, and to this pack I now swear to protect and fight for with no mercy." he said, his words spoken with strength as he met the male's eyes once more, though this time just so he could see the truth within them. Removing his gaze once more he waited for permission to cross the borders, to follow the male to his new home.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
last post!

Dakarai agreed, pledging loyalty to Damien and his pack, and his words were not taken lightly by the dark master. Those words had him bound to Blackfeather Woods for life now, and should the promise be broken the Dark Brotherhood would never forget.

With the words spoken, and everything settled, Damien felt no need to add anything else just yet. Things would happen at proper moment and soon enough Dakarai would find out what he'd gotten himself into. So with a silent nod of approval and acceptance Damien turned to face the darkness, granting the new recruit access to his dominion.
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
last post and archiving

Dakarai took note of the male's nod, and stood up slowly before padding into the territory. Nose lifted he drew in the scents of different wolves, so he would recognize a pack member's scent if not the face. Sighing with relief he congratulatd himself on finding a place to rest his head. Now he just had to keep his place..