Golden Glade First Call
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
A howl echoed through the trees of the golden glade to the ears of Freya as she walked the territory. The call was for Heartha, and it sounded as though it was a call from a female. Knowing all the females in the pack other then Hearth and the pup, who were all too younge to howl like that, this was a new commer. Freya trotted towards the border expecting to see Heartha there or following close behind. 

At the border sat a dark redish, brown female. A clump of yellow flowers lay between her paws. Freya wasn't an experienced caregiver and didn't notice anything wrong with the females leg from this distance. She didn't pay much attention to it thinking it might have just been the way the female prefered to sit. 

Teh female had stopped at the border and she showed no signs of agression or out of place dominance. Freya came out to where the female could see her and proceeded to say "My apologies. I know I'm not the one you requested. I assume she will be here soon." she paused gesturing over her shoulder to where Heartha would most likely appear from. "In the meantime, may I ask who is calling for her?"
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
Messages In This Thread
First Call - by Grace - October 23, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: First Call - by Freya - October 23, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: First Call - by Heartha - October 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: First Call - by Grace - October 27, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: First Call - by Freya - October 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: First Call - by Heartha - October 28, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: First Call - by Grace - November 29, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: First Call - by Freya - November 30, 2016, 10:58 AM