Golden Glade First Call
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The snowy female didn't comment, only watching -- it was Heartha who spoke, apologizing and explaining her crankiness. Some part of Grace understood, seeing that she was heavily pregnant and hormonal, but having never experienced it herself, she couldn't be sure. The grey mother seemed to honestly appreciate the gesture though, and a smile reappeared on her face. 

"Of c-course, Heartha -- It was in your best i-interest and the pups." 

Next, the Dame turned to Freya, asking who she was -- it must've been a newer recruit -- and offering to let her stay for the lesson. At once, Grace nodded, happy to give the knowledge to anyone who wished it. As always, she would plan to give half of what she'd found to the apiring healer. It would be useful over the Winter, perhaps longer. 

"I don't m-mind at all. Today, I have Celandine for your stocks."
Messages In This Thread
First Call - by Grace - October 23, 2016, 03:16 PM
RE: First Call - by Freya - October 23, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: First Call - by Heartha - October 26, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: First Call - by Grace - October 27, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: First Call - by Freya - October 28, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: First Call - by Heartha - October 28, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: First Call - by Grace - November 29, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: First Call - by Freya - November 30, 2016, 10:58 AM
RE: First Call - by Heartha - November 30, 2016, 05:30 PM