Blackfeather Woods The Great Unknown
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
Days seemed to have passed since Vandal's uneasy acceptance into the pack, the male having found himself settling in unnervingly well as the time went on. As the sun rose in the morning, till the time that it descended in the night, Vandal had ventured to few unique areas within the territory, though for being a fresh member, Vandal remembered to keep himself on a tight leash, especially when it came to roaming through certain domains within the lands that he now called home. There was one place in particular that seemed to always grasp his attention every time he went for a wonder. The Redgrove. Van didn't know why exactly, though he sometimes thought that; maybe it was due to the bright, crimson shade of the roses amongst the darkness? Or, possibly the mystery as to how they seemed to flourish, and still so beautifully in such a place as this? Regardless, the silver and white male smiled as he approached the scarlet bed, large paws crushing the dead leaves upon the ground as he came to a halt before the Redgrove.

Darkened silver ears twitched a top his head as he caught the distance sound of water; a stream his pack mates called, Otter's creek. Vandal's cold sapphire eyes glanced away from the grove and in the streams direction, leathery nose twitching as he scented the cold, morning air. As he grew comfortable within his new home, Vandal began to ponder on what was needed of him to keep his place secure within the pack. It was also unknown to the young male that this was no ordinary pack that he'd managed to get himself into. If he did manage to survive it in this place and come through on his word, and become what was needed of him, then maybe, just maybe; other opportunities would open up for him here.
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Assuming he's accepted.

Much like Vandal, Terich-mir also settled uneasily into this pack, though his acceptance was much more volatile than Vandal's. However, Terich hadn't done much exploring past their hastily found den, simply for the fact that Vuk was exhausted and he had promised to spend time with her and Seff alike. He thought perhaps it was time to teach Seff a thing or two about his herb lore, scant as it was. He also hoped to work on his ranging talents, though he didn't think it wise to leave the territory so soon. Perhaps in a few weeks, after they'd truly settled in, he would begin to wander again. For now, he was content to remain within the woods.

Today he was mentally mapping the area, noting the different pockets of activity, where wolves gathered or shied away from. He also found the creek, which he followed upstream for some miles, before he found another wolf nearby. His scent was vaguely like the woods, and so he assumed the other was also new. Hello, he greeted with a dip of his muzzle. I'm Terich-mir. Are you new, too? He stopped a few yards short of the other, honoring personal space, for he didn't know how the other wolf would react to close proximity.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry it's short ):

Van's head jerked suddenly to the unexpected sound of a voice, one that offered a greeting that he assumed was directed at him. Slowly the silver and white male turned his attention to the wolf, his large white paws shifting him to face the other male properly, a pearly smile gradually being offered as the other dipped his head and continued on to introduce himself as Terich-mer. Vandal licked his muzzle for a moment as he then slowly returned the gesture, bowing his own head some, ”Morning.” He greeted smoothly, tail giving an idle sway behind him as he silently observed Terich-mer for the moment, also pondering his question. Vandal found himself feeling somewhat more at ease knowing that he wasn't the only new member around, this meaning he'd already found something in common with this wolf.

”I am indeed new.” Vandal said, a singular ear twitching as his cold eyes remained on the male, examining Terich-mer's coloration. The brute recalled that he hadn't yet introduced himself in return, black lips parted and his smooth voice sounded, ”I'm Vandal.” He smiled, giving the other another bow of his head.
your blade might be too sharp
113 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Vandal. The name sounded familiar, and yet he hadn't ever known a wolf by that name. Terich pushed the thought to the back of his mind for now, to drudge up later to inspect. It's a pleasure to meet you, Vandal. He bowed his head in return, a small grin on his lips. My family and I have joined recently. My wife is Vuk, and our son is Seff. He didn't know why he was introducing them when they weren't here, but perhaps it would help put them into context if they ever did meet. How are you finding the woods so far? Terich didn't like them much, but if it meant being near Vuk and Seff, then he could handle the grimness of this place.
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Van listened quietly and gave his head a simple nod when the male went onto to say that it was a pleasure to meet him. The silver and white brute at this point merely gave another nod of his head, his dark silver ears twitching some as Terich-mer then continued on to tell him of his family's recent rejoining. Slowly the young male allowed his tongue to escape his mouth, licking his muzzle quickly before he replied, ”I see.” Was all he said for the moment as his cold sapphire eyes gleamed slightly in the dim light as he peered around the area, ”I guess, if I had close family I would follow them too.” The young Tyro gave a small shrug of his shoulders and offered his new comrade another smile of sorts as he observed his fellow pack member silently, a singular ear arching forward as he caught sound of the male's question.

Slowly Vandal turned his head to peer to Terich-mer, tail flicking about at his paws as he pondered momentarily on the male's question, ”I guess, I can't really complaon.” He shrugged some again, ”Though from what I've seen here.. it's an alright place.” He grinned some before adding, ”Just have to see how the socializing side of things go, I guess.. especially being new and all.” He let out a silent sigh and smirked, his cold eyes peering to the crimson roses as he awaited for the voice of his new friend to break the fallen silence.