Ankyra Sound Bubblegu[m] bitch
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“Even then,” He assured her. He had no plans of letting her alone until her cycle had came to it's own, both to naturally ensure that his seed remained unchallenged and because he hadn't given permission otherwise. He thought, for a moment, of testing the knot that bound them together but he knew that he would know when it was loose enough for them to free themselves from one another. Patience was never Kjalarr's strong suit but he didn't fancy never being able to reproduce again and thus was willing to learn to have some patience. Mother nature could not be rushed, after all. “If you want me to.” One time was all it took and there was a very good possibility it was already too little, too late but he would respect her wishes if she'd rather not repeat the act of intimacy. She gave him the permission and he would not force himself upon her, regardless of how tempting her body was.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She hid her smirk by looking at the sea. Of course she'd not be spending the nights alone after this. She would insist, even if she wasn't pregnant, to sleep near him for as long as she felt needed. Her smirk morphed into a smile, and she looked back at Kjalarr again. She had suspected being tied together would be awkward, but surprisingly they were having a rather normal and pleasant conversation. Thank you. She let the words slip from her mouth before she could catch them - not sure why she was thanking him in the first place. Shouldn't he be thanking her for even letting him near? Her cheeks grew hot when he said he'd do it again if she wanted him to, and she took some time to think about it. Not that she could stop pleasuring herself with Kjalarr's presence while in heat anyway...

I want you to. She answered, her voice hoarse and soft.
"I simply... Don't remember."
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Her gratitude struck him as a little strange, but as he thought it was for his willingness to protect her from the threat of other males seeking to stake their own claim in her he didn't think too much of it. There was nothing for him to gain in letting her fend for herself during the rest of her estrus cycle and given the tempting call of her hormones to his own body he knew that his law might not be enough to stop a man who wanted her. It would not, in all truth, have stopped Kjalarr if he would not have been Alpha. Then again, he'd always been a beast that did as he pleased, consequences be damned. Perhaps it was the Viking in him, or perhaps it was Ragnar's own imprint upon him. A trait he'd naturally gleamed from his father despite barely remembering him.

“Then you will not be disappointed.” Because he planned to spend a lot of time like this. Even if every time they coupled would only make the odds of conception that much higher. He didn't care. If she was willing then he wasn't going to defy nature. Clearly, this was what the Gods wanted and who was he to defy the Gods?

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Somewhere deep in her head, a voice whispered that he was only being this nice and intimate because he had the right and nature was letting him. She frowned for a second, but smiled when she finally got rid of the thought. No, this had been different. This had been passionate - her first time, to be clear, and it could not have been with someone that did not love her. Right? She wasn't sure. 

She looked at him with a grin. Of course he'd say something that confident. Still, she could play this game as well. You're in luck if you can keep up this week then. She said with a seductive giggle. It hadn't meant much, but she knew never to go back on her words. Her comment had been a promise for something quite intense, and she would do it - for him, and for herself. 
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“I accept that challenge,” He grinned at her. He wasn't threatened by her challenge. He would keep up with her just fine. The question was: could she keep up with him? The thought excited him and definitely gave him something to look forward in the coming week besides being the aggressive alpha male towards any that may dare to try and approach her. A few more minutes passed and eventually the tie loosened and they were able to free themselves from one another. Free to move, he stretched and circled around her as a predatory bird circled it's prey, brushing his body against her's offering a rough nip to her cheek.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —

"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She smirked. The challenge was accepted, and from this day forward, Ondine knew they'd be, quite literally so, inseparable. It was exciting, and she felt tiny butterfly wings tickle her insides. How she had done this, and why, was all lost to her now. She felt the knot keeping them together loosen, and a little later he slid out of her. She felt hollow without him, and let out a tiny, disappointed moan. Still, she took the time to stretch her legs a bit, yet stopped when Kjalarr started circling her. She raised an eyebrow, a little grin on her muzzle that was not covered in blood anymore. The faint hints of light red were present, but it was noticeable - and to be honest, she looked a lot prettier like this.

She pushed into him with her body, quite surprised he was teasing her like this. She stroke her muzzle across his neck, sniffing in his scent. At least she'd spend the downfall of their pack with him.
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The tiny moan she made caused a rush of fire to spread through his belly and loins and it was almost enough to spur him into action once more but for the sake of giving them both a rest for the time being he ignored it. They had plenty of day left, and plenty of days ahead of them, though Kjalarr realized that he had no true idea how long an estrus cycle lasted for this was his first time experiencing it to any lengthy capacity and if there was one thing he did know it was that he greatly looked forward to experiencing her again and again and again. He hummed, the sound deep and throaty when he felt her push her body into him, the stroke of her muzzle causing his hackles to bristle as a shiver slithered down his spine. Kjalarr thought that he could rather get used to this: the prolonged desire and wanting touches. For now, the viking was simply content to have her for as long as she wanted him.

1/3 threads
you're infinitely more —