Golden Glade introductions.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Joining 
@Alder & @Aspen even though she's kinda busy ;)
Thankfully Eden's trail was potent enough to last through the day and back to another border that Aster had yet to come across. It was obvious that this was where her cousin would reside, however, as her scent was playfully spread across the nearby foliage. Bubbling with excitement, Aster whipped her head back and released her call for both a leader and Eden's presence.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder, an ever vigilant guardian for his fire-kissed lands, was galloping his way towards the woman's scent before she called out in excitement. Tail curling over his back, hackles flaring in the least bit, the King strode up to the visitor with a curious fan of both ears. As always, he approached from the left of callers so that his only remaining eye could rake across the pack-smelling woman. At first, his heart skipped a beat - was she here to tell him that the strange white woman was pregnant -- no, it was a different pack, not one from around the area. In fact, it wasn't one he knew at all. 

That was a good thing, right?

"Who are you, and what can I do for you?"

His deep voice rang out as soon as his eyes found her, niether aggressive or friendly. She'd called to Eden specifically - what the hell did she want?
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was quick to the border after Aster's call. It had to have been Aster, right? She hoped so. As she came upon the scene, she heard Alder's bold introduction and saw Aster's lithe build waiting patiently. Aster! she called out, though she was quick to put herself in check after the outburst. 
It had been so long since family was around, but now it was happening again. A taste of home, once again.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster thought it imperative to answer the superior before acknowledging her cousin's presence. I'm Aster Gray, here to join your pack. Before leaving my most recent one, I was in training to become a mercenary, though my real interest is in being a historian. 
Aster sucked in a deep breath, I have a sight impairment, but I'm still able hunt small game and mark the borders. It's my defensive combat skills that need more work. She turned back in the direction of Eden's scent and pushed out an affectionate whimper. Home was now tangible and Eden was there with her.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Eden was hot on his heels, and though he allowed her greeting, he shot her a look to be silent. He was stowed from words, for thankfully the graceful little woman was giving him the information he needed -- she was here to join. Her skills, while valuable to have in his knowledge, were not so much of a concern. The Court could train her in the ways of a Mercenary, seeing as there were a lot of them; having a Historian around, perhaps to claim the rank of Bard, would be a treat -- Alder was pleased to see that their ranks were filled with various trades. Diversity was good. 

Her next words, however, actually surprised him -- his tough guy stance faltered, face falling as he searched her face for the cloudy eyes he knew he'd find. 

"I only have one eye myself -- I'd be glad to help you personally in your skills."

Turning his face to Eden, he quipped a brow, ears fanning back.

"You can vouch for her?"
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Yes! Eden joyously responded, Aster's father was the head of her pack and a fantastic historian. He knew everything. And her mother was a naturalist. She taught me most of the foundation for my trade. Aster and I took lessons together as kids, but she was always so much better at what she did than I was. Eden smiled with the humble endnote. Aster was truly a gifted learner, having excelled in her apprenticeship much before Eden and her siblings. It was a source of envy, to say the least, but she loved her cousin regardless.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster laughed kindly at the praises, though she was no stranger to them. I'm flattered, but that's a bit of a flourish. It seemed like I learned faster because all I ever did was spend time on my training. I love to learn, is all. Her final statements were directed to the male as she awaited the final verdict.
Though within her stomach fluttered with joy, she kept herself composed to the best of her abilities. This was something she never thought would happen but it was and the woman was brimming with joy.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alder listened to the exchange of words, licking his chops in thought -- theres no reason to turn down another able and willing member just before Winter set in. The King shrugged.

"Eden here can show you the ropes, then, tell you the rules. The main ones are that nobody not interested in joining needs to know nothin' of us, dont enter the tunnels until you've earned an Inner Circle rank, and provide for the family. Ill rub my scent on you so everyone knows you're a Gentry. I expect you to work hard and incorperate your scent into the borders and the land."

Stepping forward, slowly, he approached and rubbed his massive torso against her lithe form, depositing his scent on her. With a final nod to both, he departed to finish his own patrol before feeding his litters.