Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
His nose had found its way to her cheek without trouble, and there it had lingered until he’d spoken. As soon as the words had started to leave his mouth, he’d pulled his head back slightly to watch her, though his ears started to fold back as he noticed the look in her eyes. Kove loved her to the point where, at times, it hurt to be away from her for too long, so seeing her in distress left him with a heavy feeling in his chest. Again, he’d reached out for her, but stopped before he’d the chance to make contact. Her words made him freeze, realization having set in. She had a point to her words: he hadn’t gone looking for her recently, but that didn’t mean that he’d been any less interested in her. The ghost’s heart still skipped a beat when he saw her, and he’d surely melt at the sound of her laughter, so it was impossible that he was no longer drawn to her. And yet…

“I haven’t,” agreed the Inuk, but was quickly silenced by her touch. Kove wasted no time at all, having started to lean into her the moment she’d reached out, only to find that she’d never intended to remain there. It bothered him when she’d pulled away, but it hurt knowing that he was the one to blame for her response. Frowning, he’d lowered his head so that he could better see her eyes, and it was in that same stance that he'd remained even as he spoke. “Tell me what’s wrong, and I’ll do everything I can to fix it,” he told her. Should she not pull away, he’d move nearer to her afterwards, offering his shoulder with the hope that she’d rest against him. “We’ve both been busy, but I don’t want our work to come between us. Tell me to stay with you more, and I’ll do it.” At this point, he’d probably even go so far as to ditch their kids with some sketchy babysitter if it’d make her happy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Kove - October 31, 2016, 11:53 PM