Golden Glade thank you, too.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
Her spree of gratitude didn't end in the royal den by any means. How could it have? There were so many wolves who Eden had to give thanks too and the next on her list was Heartha -- the wolf who'd shown her the pathway into her passion. Eden quickly made her way into her mentor's den, laughing and sniffling all the way. Heartha! she yelled, though quickly adjusted her tone in the presence of more pups, Heartha, I just...I wanted to tell you that...I appreciate everything you've done for me. If it wasn't for you teaching me about the miracle of life, the blessing of being a mother, I don't know where I would be right now.
Well actually, she did. She'd be pregnant and miserable with no idea what to do next, but because of Heartha, she had something that she was passionate about. I swear to you, I'll be the best midwife or sitter or...whatever, that you need me to be. You've done a lot more for me than I think you know, and I can never thank you enough.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's ear swivelled about. She heard her name called, and turned her head to the entrance of her den in the tunnels, where she remained with her pups. Eden came in. Heartha listened, becoming surprised by the speech Eden presented to her. 

"Eden..." she smiled as one would after such a touching speech, "I knew you would be an excellent midwife when you helped me with Aspen. I only did what I am good at, anyway." And just by what Eden said, she would have not wished anymore than that.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
No, Heartha, Eden began, you have done so much more. I don't know how I can properly show you all that you've done for me. Eden sat back to compose herself before laughing quietly at her random burst of emotion. You know something? This is the first time in a long time that I've felt at home somewhere.
She shook her head as if to shake away the emotion and quickly return to her duties. Is there anything that you three need? I'd be glad to do whatever I can.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's smile never wavered, and her heart only warmed more. "What you can do, is keep doing what you are doing. Helping me keep these two alive is a gift enough" she replied quietly, her tail waving slowly behind her. She was being so kind, Eden, and Heartha was grateful for everything that had been done.

Heartha shook her head. Her milk had been flowing well, or at least well enough. Perhaps later, she would need that herb that helped with milk flow. But for now, she was fine. Then her tummy grumbled as hse opened her mouth to say no. "I guess that answers it for you."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I don't know Heartha, that's asking a lot, Eden joked before giving a playful wink and gentle laugh. I can figure it out. I've been thinking about the hunter trade, anyway. It's just a little difficult seeing as I'm kinda swollen now. She puffed out her cheeks in a laughable manner before giving a kind bow of her head and turning to make her way out of the den.
Borage leaves and a snack -- I'll be back before ya know it. Then she was marching through the tunnels, ready to fulfill her duties.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha narrowed her eyes mockinly, trying to hide a grin. "So a snack is too much to get? Aren't you lazy..." She soon couldn't hold in her laugh and let out a little quiet giggle. "Thank you" Heartha said before Eden left, her expression going serious. She owed Eden a lot for helping her. She watched the female leave before looking over her pups.