Ravensblood Forest by order of the peaky blinders
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
Pack Founding Howl! No end date as one post from everyone will suffice! :D @Furiosa , @Isley , @Palisander , @Aster , @Cam, @Olive, @Chusi

[table width=85%][tr][td]
This was their crowning glory. They were eight strong, and their efforts had paid off. It was time to make their claim, to let their glory be heard across the Wilds. Teaghlaigh was born. Arturo moved through their forest with purpose in each step he took. His eyes burned fiercely through the dusk painted shadows of that the canopy of the sequoias cast over the forest floor. Overheard a raven let out a shrill caw, circling above him before it lighted down on a nearby branch as Ceannasach reached the heart of their home. Bear witness the fierce glint in his eyes, like embers set aflame told the raven whose beady black eye blinked down at him. The gangster tipped his head back and let out the howl of victory and claim, beckoning for his Family to join him in the claim as his howl tore the sky asunder with it's deep, smoky notes. Tonight they would celebrate. Come morning their business would begin officially.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Behind her father she followed, knowing what was awaiting them. They had been here for long, they had a strong presence in this forest- so much that even the ravens would flee for the almost-mature girl. She had grown here, she had become a true daughter in between these giant trees. She had met her greatest friends and even her greatest enemy - this was her family now, and not even Zephyr nor Sen could take them away from them. No one. 

When her father stopped, she stopped as well, her frame almost as high as his. It wouldn't be long for her to be the warrior she was supposed to be. She stuck her feminine head in the air, letting out her own harmonious song. Ravensblood Forest was theirs now, and it was all they needed to love and tolerate while at the same time hate and kill.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was quick to make it to the inner circle of their Family. Arturo and the pup were already there. Almost like father and daughter. Palisander lifted his tail in pride when he realized they gathered to claim this territory as theirs. Arturo officially being his alpha. The male joined them in howl, his deep and virtuous song joining into their claiming howl.

The male knew this was the start of their new life. He hoped he could continue his singing along with his liking for plants and their flowers. Create even more beautiful spots in their territory. Maybe he could make a mini version of the meadow for Isley in spring.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Her ears guided her to the claiming spot of her pack. There stood three - Arturo, Chusi, and a male she'd had yet to meet - with heads tilted in joyous song. Aster smiled before mimicking the show of victory, her howl strong and unbreakable.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
it's really not personal
55 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cameron's red tipped ears perked as soon as he heard the initial howl. The Ceannasach was laying claim to his land, the crimson forest of dark birds. Cam hadn't been there too long, a couple weeks maybe, but he already loved it. It felt like a real home, which was something the boy had been searching for for sometime. He rose from where he rested and took off towards the voice, which was soon joined by Chusi and the voice of a male who he didn't know. When finally he arrived, sure enough Chusi and Arturo were there, along with a ruddy male with bright amber eyes and a white female. He bowed his head in respect to the others before going to stand by Chusi.

He reared back his head and let out his own howl, his freckled face lit with a childlike delight.
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley wasn't far from Palisander, her gentle gait trailing after him until they were faced with the other members of their pack. It was something she was proud of, the growth of Teaghlaigh from a small little concept in Arturo's head into the thing that it was now. Real, thriving. Isley pressed her snout against Palisander's cheek before she glanced over to Arturo with Chusi at his side. She breathed out before lifting her head, joining their howl as they made their proclamation. This was theirs and no one else would break that. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
At Arturo's beckon, Olive broke into a run. The sprite travelled as fast as her body would allow, contracting and stretching in the act of sporatic movement. Vitality and elation coursed through her soul, uninterrupted by the inhibitions of her past life. This was it. Teahhlaigh was real.. no longer a thought, no longer in the stages of formation. Teaghlaigh, a group of wolves that came together for a common goal of safety and support [and above all, a purpose]. And not just a group... a family. 

Olive was in awe at the fact that so many incredible wolves had found each other in this way. It wasn't coincidence. It was divine intervention.

Olive approached the source of the howl and slowed to a halt. As it turned out, she was not the first to have arrived [thought she had traveled as speedily as she could]. Olive padded up with an marvellous look of rapture plastered upon her face. In turn, she beamed at each member of her family... Intimately experiencing the sensation of each wolf [finding a permanent place in her heart of hearts]. Olive moved closer to Aster and brushes her own shoulder against hers, sharing a touch that silently spoke volumes. 

Tipping her crown back and folding her ears against her skull, Olive's smooth voice joined the chorus of howls. It was a gutteral cry of triumph that she prayed would reach the ears of her beloved mother and father [many many many miles away], a song to let them know that they should be proud. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

72 Posts
Ooc —
When the proud voice of Arturo reached her, miles away on a distant edge of their claim, Furiosa lifted her bloodied face and called shrilly into the air— adding her voice to the crescendo of music filling the darkening sky— a wild, cackling song, belonging to none other than the wretched Póilín. It was short-lived, stopping to pluck the dead rabbit from between her forepaws, so that she might carry it in offering to the officially crowned Ceannasach.

Through bone and fur she smiled viciously, clamping down heavily on the deceased as she fled through the woods and sought to meet with her pack at the heart of their home.