Silvertip Mountain Recognition
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Private 
Despite her sight - or lack thereof - Aster was no stranger to wanderlust. Having their territory claimed made her less wary of quenching her thirst for travel, thus she took time to go further into the Wilds. With the autumn leaving and winter on the rise, it may not have been the best idea to pause on a mountain tip, but that's what Aster did in light of the moon's rise. For her journey, she struggled to stay within the confines of the shade, so when the moon came to full height, Aster relinquished her hiding to look up at the sun.
The tranquility of the night served as a grounding point in her life. Something she looked forward to, yearned for even, when life got to be too overwhelming. This was her time of self-learning.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He slowly began to walk up the mountain. Taking long gracious strides around rock and across the stone terrain. He was looking to get to higher ground, to better see the new world he had entered, but also from habbit. Even though he wasn't in battle he had learned that higher ground was often the best place to be.

The climb had taken him longer then he thought and he neared the top of the mountain once night fell.  He could vaugly see a snow covered side of the mountain aswell as the forest and fields that surrounded the base of the mountain. Nothing for sure ust a blurred map. 

Then in the midst of the dark their was the shade of white. Another wolf it seemed. He began to smell the air to get her scent and confirmed that she was female. This had been the first wold he had meet in this new place and he was eager to make a good first impression. Walking up to her but not getting too close he spoke to her. "Afternoon miss... A wonderful night isn't it?" he paused looking around before commenting on the night.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster turned slightly, not startled much by the other's presence. Her hackles raised, however, for she wasn't one to let her guard down easily. It is. You are? Aster faced the male now, as the night sky now provided her with enough light to see where he stood, even just by a silhouette. I'm Aster. Then, her snout was turned back to the sky as she observed the night lights.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
When the female asked who Howl was he lowered his head and leaned back a bit, bowing during his introudction. "Howl. A pleasure to meet you Aster." he returned back to his original stance. He saw her tense up a bit. Being warry of new wolves was always a good idea but something about Howl's past experience with war made him accustom to quick reactions. From calm to ready to fight in just a few moments. "What brings you to the mountians so late at night?"
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster relaxed a bit as Howl backed away, though she kept herself both mentally and physically prepared for whatever might happen next. I don't get to wander much during the day, she said in response to his question. Aster chose not to mention her blindness should he take it as a weakness, for that's exactly what it was. She still had yet to learn the art of combat with her disability, and she didn't want to be taken advantage of because of it.
You? This isn't exactly the most popular place to visit. Though she hadn't been in the Wilds for long, Aster knew of basic boundaries. She also knew that most wolves didn't choose to wander up mountains, but then again, that's just what she'd done.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Aster explained that she was simpy wondering around, something she didn't often get to do during the day. She then asked Howl the same question, stating that it wasn't the most popular place to be. He saw no reason as to why she shouldn't know the reason he was there. "I'm new to the area and thought ,up here, I could get a better view." he looked around then back at Aster. The wind blew through her coat accenting its light colors. Howl continued by saying "Though out of everything I have seen, you're by far the best looking." he finished with a smile trying to be charming.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster looked down to her paws and blushed lightly, though her face remained stoic. She was a sucker for flattery and Howl obviously had no problem dealing it. You're a flirt then, eh? A lady killer? Aster teased. She turned her head back to face him before continuing, You aren't too shabby yourself. 
Of course, Aster didn't know if he was out not, but it felt wrong ignoring his compliment. As long as he kept the game up, so would she.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She commented on his flirtation asking if he was a possible Lady Killer. Howl never thought of himself as a lady killer, though he didn think we was charming. It was true he had many intereactions with past females, but never had he considered him self one to kill them in the sence. She then complimented his appearance aswell. Howl was confindent in his looks, but still apriciated the compliment. He commented on her first comment saying "Nonscence. Ladies should be handled with care. Not so rough that one could be considered a Killer of them." he spoke humbly. Howl was always considerate of women, and often avoided fighting any at all costs.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
And just as quick as he hooked her, Howl had lost her. Yeah, okay buddy. I think I'll be heading home now but thanks for the talk. Handled with care? Aster was no dainty doll to be "handled with care" nor was any other woman she'd come across. Maybe it was meant light-heartedly, an attempt to bring a bit of flirtatious humour into the conversation, but sadly that wasn't how Aster interpreted it.
She stood in one graceful motion before turning away from him and beginning to walk away. Maybe there was something to be said to stop her from leaving, but with where the conversation stood, she was convinced things could only get worse.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
When Aster responded it was clear his comment didn't please her and that she may have misinterrpreted it. He didn't mean to call her weak, or any women for that matter. Not wanting to leaving things on such a bad and possibly misinturpreted way he galloped arond he so that he stood in her path. Proceeding to try and clear up the misunderstanding. "No no no, I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to imply that women were lesser in any way..." he paused and continued trying to think of a way to convince her. "My mother was one of the strongest wolves I know. She and my father taught me to respect women, sometimes more then men. That's what I ment by "care"." he said him voice slower then before. "I'm sorry." he finished hoping that she would understand.
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster backed away defensively, a low rumble escaping her maw, but she quieted down once there was a fair distance between them. She sighed before shaking her head I should just go. Aster, let's go she said to herself though in reality she was plopped down and ready the night's downfall. 
Are you a pack wolf? Aster asked, though her voice was flat. It would take a lot for her interest to peak again, but it was possible.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She back away and growled lowly, somewhat expected with how Howl jumped infront of her. She shook her head and Howl began to think that what he had said didn't take hold. But then she asked him a question, seemingly unrelated, but he answered not wanting to further agitate her. She asked if he was a pack wolf. He couldn't quite tell if she was asking if he was in a pack or if he liked living in a pack. He answered both by saying "A wolf who prefers living in a pack? Yes, but am currently without one." 
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
A loner? Aster's interest was peaked. Well if you were looking, I have a pack not far from here. Perhaps a new recruit would please Arturo and that would undoubtedly please her. It isn't for the light-hearted, but you seem like the type to persevere. Our ranks are open.
Aster smiled curtly, though, it had no true meaning behind it. Just something to lighten the mood.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Things seemed to be turning in a better direction as Aster invited Howl to her pack. He didn't know much about this pack, other then Aster was in it, but what would the harm be in checking it out. He smiled back and moved over to the side, out of her original path. "That sounds great... Lead the way."
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Gonna archive this one! We can start a joining thread on the morrow
Aster walked around the male and led the way down the mountain's path, expecting him to follow. She wasn't quite sure of his talents nor his weaknesses, but his presence was enough. Hopefully Arturo felt the same.