Cassiopeia's View in my dreams, i am supreme
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
A cool breeze swirled gently atop the ridge lines, making mirrors with one another and dancing in the skies before plunging down into the Autumn-kissed valley. A brute wandered amongst them, padding evenly, sometimes precariously, across each ledge with a careful step. He was used to heights having been raised within the rocky confines of the Keep; bounding from rock to rock without fear and it was no different for  him now. His youth had been a troubling one from birth, yet the Keep had been his sanctuary until it's imminent downfall. A siege of temporary bliss, he thought, and now he was here to seek out a more permanent home.

A figure up ahead caught his attention, large and dark against the pale heavens. A curious twitch of his tassel was to follow his sighting and the Treborn ceased his movements, turning his ambered gaze to scan for any other canids. It seemed he was alone with this newcomer. A quiet chuff was all that escaped his lips as his rear came to meet the mountainside. He wasn't far away, maybe a few metres below the tawny wolf, but still his wariness kept him at bay.
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 29, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 29, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 30, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 31, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 01, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 01, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 02, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 04:51 PM