Cassiopeia's View in my dreams, i am supreme
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
He had won. It took a long while of shifting, relaxing, even a few stinging words before the swarthy brute relented and the Treborn offered him a taught smile in response. Somewhere within his guarded self something twisted; a piteous sense of longing that tugged like antlers at his heartstrings. The urge to reach over and praise, to comfort his company was almost overpowering but the warrior forced it down with a few awkward twitches, blinking furiously as if to distract himself. It wasn't often he felt like this. Strange. Abnormal. With a few insisting swallows, he let himself relax into the cliffside as he made to answer the man's gentle , and quietly amended, request.

"It is nice to finally have a name to place to a face, Nate," he'd reply, tassel swishing gently. "I'm Aurelius. Some call me The Hunter, others 'that Treborn.' You can choose as you please; I do not mind." It seemed the atmosphere surrounding the two had lost the majority of its tension and so he made to question the other, all the while keeping his tone polite and his words true and unwavering. "Are you passing through? A traveller? Or of a differing purpose?"
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 29, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 29, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 30, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 31, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 01, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 01, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 02, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 04:51 PM