Cassiopeia's View in my dreams, i am supreme
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
He did not find the eye contact awkward, nor of any offence to his guarded self and he listened placidly as no longer anonymous counterpart stated his business here atop the summits. The fact that he belonged to a guild intrigued the man greatly and, had he not had his eyes on the majestic peak not far from these turrets, he would've queried more about the so called 'Fen' that Nate stated to reside within.

"I'm not build for moor running," he'd comment as his gaze followed the pointing of the others snout. The keep had been a rocky sanctuary so alas, the hunter had never set paw upon rolling hills in the way his swift cousins may have done.

The brute then went on to string out his own wants for trudging up the ridges. His tone was edged with the slight saltiness he'd had before, yet the Treborn wasn't surprised. Many could not rid themselves of their sharp tongue, no matter what the coaxing. "You mock me," he sighed, a hint of amusement dusting the general bass of his words. Perhaps having a little bit of sass was an asset; Aurelius wondered if perhaps he was too quiet, a stab of jealousy that he couldn't help but arise. "I am, in fact, scouting for a mountainous home. With winter mere weeks away, I will be offered more shelter amongst the peaks than the Fens you claim to reside on."
Messages In This Thread
in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 28, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 29, 2016, 01:32 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 29, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 30, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - October 31, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 31, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 01, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 01, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Aurelius - November 02, 2016, 02:32 PM
RE: in my dreams, i am supreme - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 04:51 PM