Neverwinter Forest Bring on disaster
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
All Welcome 
She was accepted, how wonderful. The girl trotted around the territory with a kind of feeling of 'now what?'. The girl decided to track down some food for herself. She was not a star at hunting hence why she went to join a pack. She decided that she would help and be useful in another way. Perhaps follow her mother's footsteps and become a healer after all.

Kendra was not sure if her ambitions were in the healing department, but she did want to be lighter and more friendly. She wanted to learn how to be light so maybe healing was part of that. Though that contradicted with the fact that her mother was supposedly dark and mean but a healer, which was good? She was confusing herself now.

The girl managed to sniff something out and start digging it up. The pale eyed girl fed off the left overs with rather hastening speed for the sole reason she was rather hungry and perhaps because she didn't want to get caught eating their food a moment after she joined.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kas knew only what her father taught her about healing wounds in battle, and nothing about the slow and deliberate healing arts that others employed. She could dress a wound and set a bone, but above that, Kaskara was useless. But that didn't stop her from being curious, or from wondering which plants would help a stomach ache, or would settle a racing heart. She didn't know the answers yet, but she knew that somebody would teach her one of these days.

Kaskara excelled in few things, but one of those was loyalty. Love. Trust. Family. She was a skilled fighter, too, and loved to range and learn about others. These skills had been dormant for some time, but she hoped with her children quickly growing, she would resume these beloved activities again. Kas paused in her rounds when she came upon a dark child. Hello, she said softly, wondering who this child was, and why she was in their territory unaccompanied. Kas hadn't seen the girl before, but lately had been occupied with finding any sign of Rannoch. So far there was none, but she was confident they'd find him.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
The girl was with her nose into a old carcass she dug up when she heard the hallo from the other female. Kendra was quick to swallow the piece she was trying to chew. She almost choked a bit because the meat was so tough, but it was a meal nevertheless. She looked at the other that approached her, a female. The other seemed... kind? She was not attacking or scolding her right away.

The yearling female perked her ears up in response and bobbed her head. "Hi," she greeted in return and licked her muzzle a bit clean. The younger female stepped closer. She could tell the female was questioning her being here, it seemed logical that she was. She was unknown to her. "I'm Kendra. I just joined," she explained to the other. "I was hungry..." She found that a good excuse.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
As Kas approached, she realized that the child wasn't much of a child anymore. She looked about a year old or so, halfway to her full grown stature. She smiled at the youth and nodded. Its nice to meet you, Kendra. I'm Kaskara. The alpha's sister, the pack's ranger, mother of four children. How would she introduce herself with all those titles following her around? Kaskara seemed as good as any. Feel free to eat as much as you need. But remember to return what you've taken. We can hunt later, if you'd like. I can show you the best places to find game.