Bramblepoint The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Flaris returned, the morning-not-quite-dawn after all Hallow's Eve, to the forested place he had encountered the handsome pigkiller, and the literal troupe of handsome males some time prior. He came here with thinly veiled intent, clearly feeling some sort of randy way as he pranced through the darkness, hunting for something that would sate a different type of hunger. He missed The Monarchy in this moment, because even though the offense of free love was severely punished, it was precisely this reason that had made the occasion more fun. More daring. He wondered how acceptable the practice was here...
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Though it was late, and quickly approaching sunrise, Nathaniel could not yet drag himself back to the Fen. His body felt strained, and his eyes hurt from being awake so long, but he had to drive away the unholy stirring in his gut before he returned home. He refused to be continuously plagued by thoughts of soft grey-tan fur, amber eyes, and rippling... muscle...

Nate snarled, his stomach clenching as he felt a bile taste rise up in his throat, sick with himself. He looked up suddenly to find red eyes peering at him through the darkness, and as he drew closer, and found more of the stranger's lean features, he found the look to be mildly concerned. "What?" he snapped, becoming intensely aware that he had happened upon another male.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
"I heard you snarl," the gentleman responded softly to the disheveled brute, marveling at the anxiety in his face. "I mean you no intrusion, ser," Flaris added, taking a few sweeping steps forward, wiggling the tip of his tail in encouragement. "Especially not one so handsome." He was brave enough to tease, eager to see where this male stood on the spectrum of acceptability towards same-sex advances. "I seek only to soothe."
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Those red eyes bored into Nate, making him feel small and uncomfortable; uncertain, at the top of his list. His eyes wandered, traveling along slim and rather exotic features, as he took in what he said, and balked slightly at the less-than subtle way in which the male addressed him. Pale gaze narrowed beneath an offended brow, and his tail lashed in warning for the stranger to stay away. "I'm not looking for soothing. And don't call me handsome," the Rochester spat through gritted teeth, his frame quivering as if standing taut on the end of his chain.
i've eaten the sun,

the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
His almost vehement disapproval was quite telling. Flaris was keen on such things, having preyed upon many a masculine type before. He edged closer, wagging his tail a little more, eager to prove that he wasn't afraid, and he wasn't a threat. "Is it so hard to believe that you are?" the feline wolf smiled; "or are you offended that it's been a man that has told it you?"

He was allowed quite near, near enough to detect the rapid heartbeat of his company; near enough to know he was not wrong. "I've just come from a festival, sir, I must tell you. It was there that I called unto myself, prayed to the spirits, that they bring me the greatest pleasures a man can know. And then here you are..."
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel was taken aback. Did all of them know? Was there a sixth sense around these wilds that came standard with all the good-looking guys around here? He felt stripped and scrutinized, especially under those burrowing red eyes— digging through flesh, sinew, and bone, down straight unto his very soul. He swallowed, feeling his resistance falter, and his resolve turn more and more to mush with each step the striking wolf placed forward. His breathing felt haggard, and his body tense, as the male had come near enough to be felt in some way. He closed his eyes for a long moment, and willed him away...

The stranger was very much still there when he opened his eyes. "What do you want?" he hissed, in a painfully repressed tone, his lips peeling to reveal a sharp set of warning teeth.
i've eaten the sun,