Bramblepoint The Revolution Will Not Be Televised
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel was taken aback. Did all of them know? Was there a sixth sense around these wilds that came standard with all the good-looking guys around here? He felt stripped and scrutinized, especially under those burrowing red eyes— digging through flesh, sinew, and bone, down straight unto his very soul. He swallowed, feeling his resistance falter, and his resolve turn more and more to mush with each step the striking wolf placed forward. His breathing felt haggard, and his body tense, as the male had come near enough to be felt in some way. He closed his eyes for a long moment, and willed him away...

The stranger was very much still there when he opened his eyes. "What do you want?" he hissed, in a painfully repressed tone, his lips peeling to reveal a sharp set of warning teeth.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - October 31, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - October 31, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Flaris I - November 01, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - by Nathaniel Sr. - November 02, 2016, 11:29 AM