Neverwinter Forest Billy Jean
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
There was a finality of devastation that had settled upon her. The pack had scoured the lands for Rannoch and had come up with no leads. Shrike had even attended many trips with her, and the bi-toned girl had found a certain comfort in his presence as the days wore on.

But there had been no signs of Lucy or her brother, and hope was harder to come by. She mourned for the boy just as much as she had mourned the loss of her litter mate. The Frostfur's were used to heartache, but the loss never made it easier.

She tried to tend to @Cypress, who had lost his best friend. Eshe remained sick. And Scimitar had not been back in days, which was unlike her father.

Uneasy that something had happened, the girl took to keeping herself busy and swept the borders.. the pack grew smaller still as days passed, and even Pasha and Kieran had gone missing.

Shrike's howl was most welcomed.. but something was off and the swarthy girl swept to his side as fast she could. Her eyes fell upon him with worry, and closing the distance between them, she tipped her muzzle up to greet her friend with a nudge to the cheek.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 06, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:35 AM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 14, 2016, 03:35 PM