Neverwinter Forest Billy Jean
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
When she pulled away, Shrike feared to see doubt or suspicion on her features, but they were as soft and concerned as they had ever been. He sighed and sat down, shaking his head. He blinked his tired eyes and paused for a moment, not sude if it would be too much to tell Allure or not...But some tiny part of him took pride in the decision he'd made- to refuse Fox even though many wolves would have leapt at the chance both to breed and become Alpha. Some tiny part also thought him foolish for giving that up, but his morals had been what had stopped him from doing something that he did not feel was right in any way, and he hoped Allure would feel the same. Otherwise, he would lose the last wolf he wanted and needed to have on his side. 

"Peregrine died." He started, closing his eyes for a moment. He hadn't even had time to process his grief after losing his cousin. "I don't know what caused it...He just died." He said. He breathed in deeply and allowed the air to seep out shakily. Peregrine's death wasn't the worst of it. He grieved for his lost friend, of course, but he feared telling Allure the rest even more. "Just two days ago. Less'n two days." He said, trying to fit the timeline together, and still he wasn't sure how long it had been. "Fox...Approached me, last night. She's..." She's what? "Hormonal..." He said, awkwardly. "And grieving. Both..." He said, not sure which Fox felt more strongly- the loss of Peregrine or her need to mate. "She asked me to be alpha alongside her...But needed me to mate with her." He said, and choked on that same breath. He felt violated, and could still feel her touch, which had come at the wrong time and for the wrong reasons. "I wouldn't do it. Couldn't." He said. "She...Got angry and exiled me." He said. He finally lifted his gaze to meet those brilliant aqua eyes he'd instantly fallen for. "This was the only place I could go. Only place I wanted to go."

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 01, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: Billy Jean - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Billy Jean - by Shrike Redleaf - November 06, 2016, 07:16 PM