Stavanger Bay how does the wolf sing each night, of the dominion of his heart
the dragon of the sea
302 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Better -   

The word resonated with him until he could not bare to hold it. Better that she was there, he realized quietly to himself. She brought a peculiar calmness to his heart and he could not stress enough how worse off he would be without her. The burning of his gaze lingered on her slender features for an extended amount of time before he forced himself to pull away and breathe in the saline air. The brute's chest tightened and he offered a ghostly half-smile toward the woman of the flowers. She had inquired about himself and the boy he had taken in and adopted – the boy he was slowly considering to be his own son.  

"I am still recovering. My limp has not subsided but I hope it will not plague me much longer. Rannoch - " he smirked softly and flicked his tail upward, "he's doing well. You have created some great magic with him. The boy has taken the blessing of the waters and has embraced his future as a prince of the depths." Nothing had made the leviathan prouder than to witness such a remarkable transformation from a child stolen in the wilds.  
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
it would be like sleep without dreams
Messages In This Thread