Golden Glade and thank you most of all.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Private 
Her final stop was at her mate's doorstep. Eden gave a dopey smile as she looked around the corner of where his den sat, before finding her way into his embrace. In a smooth voice, she cooed to him quietly, Thank you, Sylvas. Thank you for everything. It's by your grace that I have a family, you know that? You don't have to be here, but you are, and I thank you. I know that you are here for me, for us, and that feeling of stability does more for me than anything else. You're going to be a great father, my love. 
Eden twisted around so that they were facing each other and gave a soft lick to his cheek, before lying down and nuzzling her face into his scruff. Thank you.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He was taken back by the sudden touch of his mate; the sensation of her fur mingling with his own, his amber eyes found themselves peering down towards Eden, a joyful smile growing across his maw as he embraced her softly. Brown ears arched forward as he caught the cooing sound of her voice, listening intently to her words as he continued to hug her, taking the to opportunity to enjoy the moment. Having spent a few days alone in the den outside of the inner circle, Streiter took every moment he could to be with her.

His smile only grew as she continued to with her speech, the male's tail wagging behind him as he then gave her a soft lick to the cheek, ”I should thank you too.” The young mercenary gently nudged her with his nose before offering her a loving smile, ”You've changed my life and given me a purpose.” He licked her once more before adding, ”And you're going be a wonderful mother.”
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Being with Sylvas, both in a physical and emotional sense, was one of the best things to have happened to Eden in a long time. To know that he was there and that he cared for her as well as there children was more than enough to soothe whatever doubts she once had. You know, she said, now looking up to him, it's about time you throw me a Puppy Shower. I'm just saying, you're kinda falling behind on schedule. 
By her count (she'd managed to construct a time system based on the herbs she collected each day), she'd reached about the halfway point. Soon enough, they would be sitting in front of her, just in time for the first snows of the winter. We're waiting on you, buddy. She gave an affectionate luck to his chin and nose, before one again burrowing her face into his chest.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A puzzled expression fell across his face as she mentioned as puppy-shower, pink tongue escaping his mouth briefly as he licked at his maw thoughtfully. Oh! Instantly Strei shook his head and let out a small laugh of sorts, amber eyes shimmering in amusement as he replied cheerily, ”I am indeed!” He nuzzled her cheek gently and smirked some, ”Well, seeing as I'm behind schedule and this being a first for me.. care to give any pointers?” The mercenary offered his mate a cheesy grin, tail giving a playful wag behind him as he watched her with a affectionate stare.

He couldn't help but laugh once more as she spoke, a smile forming as she licked him and then nuzzled herself against him, the mercenary closing his eyes as he embraced her silently. It was moments like these that he would find himself cherishing the most; especially since Eden was his first.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Well, Eden began, now backing away from him and giving a knowledgeable grin, I think that's something you should talk to one of your other packmates about. Why would I tell ya how to throw my surprise party? It's bad enough that now I know it's happening. She moved forward just enough to give one more sweet kiss to his chin, then maneuvered her way deeper into the den to comfortably relax. 
Is it okay if I sleep in here tonight? It gets kinda lonely in there, I'm not gonna lie.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Battle-worn ears perked forward at the sound of Eden's voice, amber eyes watching as she slowly pulled away and offered him a grin. He had to admit he was somewhat puzzled by the notion and truthfully he'd never even thrown a party before. 'What do you really do at one anyway?' He thought to himself, eyes trailing to Eden as she commented about him having to ask his fellow pack mates about it. A smile managed its way across his maw as he offered her a wag of his tail, ”I guess that would be an idea. And I'm sorry you're now aware of it.” Streiter let out a light chuckle, inhaling deeply before letting out a contented sigh. It would seem he now had a party to whip up somehow, along with keeping to his training schedule.

Eyes closed as he felt her kiss to his cheek, amber eyes reopening as he watched her move further into the den. A large paw stepped forward as she spoke, Streiter's smile only growing at her words, ”Of course you can.” The mercenary walked over to her and softly rubbed his head against her shoulder, ”You do whatever makes you happy.”
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden grinned in response to his touch; a genuine gesture of affection. She sighed as she thought about where she'd been just a month or so before compared to where she was now. She was ever gracious to the wolves who'd taken them in, and her loyalty was pledged to them eternally. Her pups would be raised in their home by her hand, and she would ensure that amongst their virtues, they held respect above all.
You make me happy, Syl. The court makes me happy. Our family? That is was makes me happy. No matter how much she tried, she couldn't give thanks enough. It was by this man that her mother's legacy would continue and her heart would thrive.

EJ out! You can make another and then just archive, if ya'd like.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He settled himself gently beside Eden, softly resting his head against her own with a smile upon his maw. His gaze fell down to her form as she began to speak, head lifting slightly as he looked to her with arched ears. Streiter couldn't help but allow his smile to grow, tail beating against the hard ground as it wagged happily by his side. Eden's words touched him, for he never thought that he could bring another this much happiness. As he nuzzled his head into his mate's, black lips parted and he replied lovingly, ”I'm glad, as happiness is all I want for you.” He smiled again, eyes closing as he hugged her dearly.