Golden Glade and thank you most of all.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
He was taken back by the sudden touch of his mate; the sensation of her fur mingling with his own, his amber eyes found themselves peering down towards Eden, a joyful smile growing across his maw as he embraced her softly. Brown ears arched forward as he caught the cooing sound of her voice, listening intently to her words as he continued to hug her, taking the to opportunity to enjoy the moment. Having spent a few days alone in the den outside of the inner circle, Streiter took every moment he could to be with her.

His smile only grew as she continued to with her speech, the male's tail wagging behind him as he then gave her a soft lick to the cheek, ”I should thank you too.” The young mercenary gently nudged her with his nose before offering her a loving smile, ”You've changed my life and given me a purpose.” He licked her once more before adding, ”And you're going be a wonderful mother.”
Messages In This Thread
and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 04, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 06, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 08, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 12:10 PM