Golden Glade and thank you most of all.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A puzzled expression fell across his face as she mentioned as puppy-shower, pink tongue escaping his mouth briefly as he licked at his maw thoughtfully. Oh! Instantly Strei shook his head and let out a small laugh of sorts, amber eyes shimmering in amusement as he replied cheerily, ”I am indeed!” He nuzzled her cheek gently and smirked some, ”Well, seeing as I'm behind schedule and this being a first for me.. care to give any pointers?” The mercenary offered his mate a cheesy grin, tail giving a playful wag behind him as he watched her with a affectionate stare.

He couldn't help but laugh once more as she spoke, a smile forming as she licked him and then nuzzled herself against him, the mercenary closing his eyes as he embraced her silently. It was moments like these that he would find himself cherishing the most; especially since Eden was his first.
Messages In This Thread
and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 03, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 04, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 06, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by RIP Eden - November 08, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: and thank you most of all. - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 12:10 PM