Neverwinter Forest you are not worthy
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She fretted as the days went by. There was still no sign of her father, nor her youngest brother, and as each hour passed, the bi-toned girl became more resolved that she would be doing another round to scout out his whereabouts -- Neverwinter Forest could not thrive for long without their only leader, and while she was not in a position of leadership, she was currently the highest ranked wolf within the radius of their lands.

It was a strange and overbearing feeling.

A howl sounded up -- beckoning Scimitar, and without hesitation the Frostfur recognized the familiar notes of Jorunn's vocals. Shew chewed on her lip for a moment, pausing in her movement as she felt her ears press to her skull. Never before had she dreaded a moment with the pale wolf -- but the news she had for him was not one of hope or joy, and she could already feel the weight of their last conversation press to her heart.

Still, she went to him -- her own musical notes lilting across the sky to ensure he would be received, and as moments passed, she found him upon the borders. He seemed weary -- but her interest was further sparked by the pale woman at his side, and with a look of open question, Allure pulled forward to her adopted brother, tipping her muzzle up to greet him with a nudge to his cheek, though such was a stretch given their height difference. "Jorunn," she murmured, not yet realizing he no longer answered to such. "How are you?"
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 04, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 06, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 22, 2016, 01:55 PM