Dragoncrest Cliffs one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses frowned, briefly annoyed but hardly enough to be offended. The sentiment was fleeting, and she quickly found herself waddling towards the youth, tail wagging in a neutral position. "No harm done, I suppose! You're a lucky lil pup, considering all the trouble you get into." She hummed, walking a full circle around the boy, nosing the buffer of air in front of him to make sure that he was alright. When she was convinced that she could detect no anomalies, she took a step back. A grin stretched from ear to ear as she took in a deep breath, and readied herself for the upcoming good news.

"I found a place for us to stay! It'll probably be nicer than hiding out in the forest. And now, I'm sure I'll be able to find more food for you." After all, growing boys needed nourishment! "Now, before you try telling me you don't want to go, hear me out! You're almost an adult now, but neither of us no what the dead of winter is like here. And now we won't have to worry about bigger or hungrier predators." She didn't think that Ingram ever thought about being worried, but she chattered on merrily, happy that things were finally starting to look bright.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:41 PM