Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
170 Posts
Ooc —
Since settling in the grove, Ocra's need for travel had reduced dramatically. She'd enjoy the vagabond life but the unpredictability had gotten tiring quickly. Now that she had other wolves to depend on, and that depended on her, she was much more confident about staying home. So when Xan pestered about traveling to the coast, she'd not been so agreeable at first. It took some persistence and with the idea she was doing some good, she finally agreed.

Every once in a while Ocra would complain and twice she became frustrated with the boy boy and threatened to turn around and go home. But, somehow, they'd made it to the coast and Ocra's eyes widened in surprise. It had only been stories she'd heard of the ocean but seeing it didn't compare. The images she'd been described did no justice for what she stood before today.

Not realizing how lost she'd gotten in her approach, she jerked to attention with Xan asked her something. "What? No," she answered after a moment, keeping the fact she didn't even know what a crab was to herself.
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Ocracoke - November 07, 2016, 07:49 AM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM